Mrschatterbox...the road to a size 10 ...or even a 12 hehe

Thank you Mishi and Lancsgirl :)
Erm totally forgot what day it is... 9..i think??!

Anyway, i had a good sleep in today thanks to hubby watching kids... i went to bed around 3pm thatnks to a book i have now completed.
Woke up feeling really ****... Missed my mum so much, i dreamt of her (often do).. then i started getting terrible tummy ache, i think it might have something to do with the senakot from the other night??
I also think TOTM is due.... not really meant to arrive til 25th but cdc said diet can mess up the cycle :(

Been to tesco and picked up a compete different shop to what we usually would get... nearly everything is wholemeal, veg, fruit.. although i am strict with kids diets..they'd often catch me crouching behind the fridge stuffing my face haha... my youngest son can smell chocolate (my mum thought the same of me), am sure of it..even if asleep he'll come running screaming 'choc, chocc'. The good thing is though they enjoy fruit just as much. Am even looking forward to getting an old recipe book out to cook.

Have had two 'meals' not really hungry for a third yet.. tummy is hurting too much but i don't want to miss out on the vitamins. xx

Lovely diary Hun! Those hubbies and other halves come in handy don't they! Lol
I know what you mean about kids and there diets I don't want mine going through what I have so I get them
Low fat reduced fat wholemeal this and that and the fridge is full of fruit and veg! Luckily they love it all too! Tonight I made them chicken salad wraps and homemade coleslaw, and fruit for pud, sorry! I feel guilty for talking about food!
Keep up the good work and yes it's 2 litres! Not 4 ! Xxx

Haha I feel the same talking about food. I think i mentioned every meal in the first few posts but soon realised it might have readers drooling and swearing hehe.

It's good that we can focus on healthy diets for our families now...just like you i too dont want them going through this struggle.. thank god hubbys a bit of a veggi n fruit freak xxx

Day 10

Had a pretty hectic day today... one of those where u can feel ur face burning, u drop your shopping bags a few times... u forget where u put ur visa etc... I just feel so clumsy!!! Blitzed my house, shopped, and managed to see some friends. Am totally shattered now. Still one meal to go... although feeling a lil icky after watching that elephant thing on ch4...not that i'm watching it as such.. My hubby loves these type of **** documentories...eurgh!!

Got friends over for lunch 2mrw.. am dreading it...can't wait for the natter etc just i haven't told these girlies about my diet and i have no idea what i'm going to say about not eating.. any advice?? I'm doing a lovely lunch with yummy nibbles for kids and they've insisted on bringing dessert..omg!!!

Feeling a bit weird today..emotional in a way i do hope it passes. xx

Day 11

Hmmm.... am questioning myself on whether i'm bored or not yet? Lol..i must be bored if that's the inner debate with myself. I'm not hungry to eat, as such just want something other than the packs..like a sandwich, or pizza... or even something healthy like chocolate ;)!
So i had my friends over for lunch and i did them a lovely scran. I was clever (or at least i thought i was) and filled up my youngest son's bowl, had him sat with me and pretended we we sharing. Everyone was so busy nattering away until my 4 year old shouts ''no mummy, you can't eat that''..i did try to blend it by talking about something else louder than him.. but he was so 'concerned' about me breaking my diet that he put his fork down and said ''mummy, your diet''!! lmfao!! My friend asked what diet it was and i felt awful lying but i said i was just cutting out the crap.... and cutting down on carbs..i feel soooo bad but i just dont anyone to know YET! They also bought a massive box of choccies... flippen ell...me cupborads never knows chocolate to sit in there fe son long! The good thing about it all is my kids aren't munching on it too much either..hmmm wonder if it'll still be there in a few months...must check expiry date!

So have had two of my lovely meals... might have 2 more tonight cause am hungry ish and i know i'll want more before bed. Kids are having a lovely dinner...smells LUSH!

Am a bit worried about my period....it's not come but it's coming...it's erm differnt... sorry tmi... will text cdc later xx

Ooooh i thought it was day 11 but it's 12..woohoo!

Have been ok today, very energetic and active.. Have had two shakes so far so one to go which i think i'll leave for as late as i possibly can. Had a call for a make up job earlier..not worked since the last few months of my pregnancy, about 8 months now and wasn't planning to til summer but i might just take this booking. Not that there's major change (to me) with my body i think i feel a lil confident.

A very old friend contacted me on fb today, a girl i modelled with about a decade ago... and she still looks amazing, even 2 kids later..infact she looks better now!! She suggested a meet, omg... i can't possibly see her til i loose all my weight so am going to try and stall her.

Right hubby will soon b home so off to get his dinner ready.
xx

Ooh what sort of work do you do that involves makeup?! Ahhh I know what you mean about seeing old friends. I haven't seen the girls I went to college with for about a year and I've been invited for a weekend away for one of their 21sts this time next month and I am dreading it! They have seen me this weight but they are all so skinny and gorgeous I'll feel like the odd one out :( I need to lose another stone by then!!
How are you today??

Oi mrs chatter box! Add me on Facebook I'm
Angela Rawstorne White top xx short hair

Lancs, i'll go find u on there now. No one on there knows about my diet...so we speak in code haha. xxx

Felix, i'm a make up artist. I work for myself but it has been a while since i did a job.. maybe the change from dirty nappies will be nice :)
Aaaah hon, u will look amazing when u see the girls..i'm sure you'll fit in nicely. Just remember a bit of meat is better than bones...if i had a choice to be scrawnly or slightly over weight, i'd be slightly over weight...(as long as it was just very slightly, hehe). Are you on facebook??

I think i have fallen in love with Hot choc orange, yummmmmmmmmmmy or what!!

I would love to be a makeup artist!!! Do you enjoy it? What sort of training did you do? So sick of my crappy job and I really want to go back to college and I'm thinking either going back to do art or doing some beauty type things. Add me on Facebook if you can find me, my name is :)

Last edited:
girls, have sent you both friend requests.

Felix, i've always had a passion for make up since i discovered the stuff lol. I have been working on asian brides for years but only qualified about 6 years ago... i love it. What do u do atm?? I would love to do beauty but don;'t think i could fit it in. I prefer the make up side though...don't think i'd ever get sick of playing with make up hehe. xx

Ooh sounds good! I just work in an office at the moment :( I went to college and did fashion so I would love to go back to that but I fancy doing hair and makeup type of thing. Can't afford to go back to college though because I have to pay my bills haha.

Yep bills certainly mess your life up don't they hehe. I know what u mean hon. You should go for it, maybe part time?? If it's just make up u can do a course, 1 night a week??

Day 13

Wow, can't believe i've come so far... it's amazing!!! Still not sure if i see much of a difference but i do feel lighter.. I used to get sciatica pains when i'd get out of bed and haven't had them for days...feels great to just jump out.
TOTM..yes the witch has arrived... am feeling very emotional but other than that i'm feeling very strong...not hungry at all... wasn't even bothered when kids and hubby had a take away.
Have had 2 hot shakes so far so one to go now...bring it on!! Am hoping for an early ish night... the only thing is i get severe period pains, and i honestly am not slightly exaggerating... labour is NOTHING compared to these pains... Must admit though they have eased a lot since having kids..AHEM, ok tmi time done n dusted haha..i just hop i'm able to sleep through any tummy aches. Hubbys working tomorrow... i honestly feel like i've working double shifts with no sleep when he's working!! Roll on snoozey time x

Day 15

TOTM only lost 2lb!! Am effing gutted!!! Lets hope next week it's a big loss!!! I hope i'm not starving myself for such shitty losses!!

Evening mrs c! I'm gutted with my loss to! Half a naffin pound! Soooooooo fed up! But I've bought a water flavour cos I can't get enough water down! I'm
Hoping for lots of loss nxt week! Chin up
We can do this'!

Hi hun,

Just had to pop in and comment on your line..

" I hope i'm not starving myself for such shitty losses"

I must have said this to my other half every single time I had a crap weight loss!! I think he's sick of me now... lol!!

Hope you ok mrs c, i enjoy reading your updates dont let 2lb get u down after all its better off than on!

Back