Mrschatterbox...the road to a size 10 ...or even a 12 hehe

mrschatterbox

2012..my year2b a size 10
Well today is day 1 of my CD!
I ended up a tad drunk last night, after downming nearly three bottles of wine, i woke up at 8am, late for the school run but grateful for my lovely hubby getting up to sort little en out. I went back to bed with a dreadful hangover.
Anyway, i woke up at ..........wait for it.....3pm!! I know how bad!! Eeeeek...it worked in my favour though cause when i got up, showered and came down i didn't feel majorly hungry... thank god..and i plan on going to bed fairly early tonight so surely that will mean a shorted day and i wont be AS hungry??? So I had a lovely mint choc shake, mmmmmmmmm..it really is lovely! As soon as i drank it i got major hunger pangs :sigh: so as i sit here watching my son eat toast, and my other son enjoy a strawberry lolly pop, yesss i am drooooooooling!!! Instead of begging for a lick or even a sniff i got up went to the fridge and broke my galaxy choccy bar in half and gave each of the boys a piece... omg how tempted was i to just have a tiny winy bit, a tidge..but i didn't...and i am soooooooo proud... haha saying that though i have only been on the diet for 5 and a half hours so lets see how proud i am in a week?!!
I struggled when it was dinner time...the boys and hubby had a chicken roast dinner :( I kinda...ahem accidently bit into a potatoe.. it was a tiny bite, and i gave the rest to hubby! Had my chicken n mushroom soup, not quite the roast but hey ho at least it had chicken flavouring :D Am hungry again.... having a lovely hot shake tonight!!
I see my cdc tomorrow and am looking forward to getting some maple porridge, not usually a porridge girl but i loved that one..yummmy!!
:)

Thanks for asking RaeRae.
I had a bit of a rubbish night last night...peeing every hour or so..and when i went to pee at 5am, i was wide awake!grr! Am struggling so much with the water drinking part :(

I had a strawberry shake, mmm, very yummy indeed, this morning, followed by a veg soup for lunch and a banana shake for din din. Am feeling hungry and found it deiifuclt dishing up chicken nuggets n chips for the boys..i kinda bit into a chip but felt sooooo guilty straight after..eek!
Went to see my lovely CDC earlier in the day. The last time i went to see her was 3 weeks ago at attempt number 1.. was surprised to have been told i've lost 6lbs :O SHOCKED!! I've been eating so much junk these last few weeks so no idea how..although i was taking Alli slimming pills after each meal but i didn't think they would have worked consideringwhat i was putting into my mouth.
Must say that knowing i've lost that much has certainly motivated me that little bit more! I'm going to do this even if it kills me.
So far i find evening the worst, that when i start winding down and getting hungry. I had been so busy all day i didn't even realise i was hungry. I did have terrible headaches during the day though.
I am seeing my dentist tomorrow... i think it will be for either a filling or root canal... dreading it!

Oooh i just wanted to ask...am i posting my diary in the right place?? Everone posting in this section seems to have been here for ages... is there somewhere else for newbies??

Well done on the 6 pounds,u must b well chuffed. What plan r u on now,is it ss? I did ss+ for my journey,it so helped havin sumthin to eat at nite,was the thing that kept me goin.

As for the constant peeing,ur body will get used to all the water so u wnt pee as much bt i feel like im peein like a trooper all the time.

R u goin to b avin weekly weigh ins frm nw on?

Well done on the 6 pounds,u must b well chuffed. What plan r u on now,is it ss? I did ss+ for my journey,it so helped havin sumthin to eat at nite,was the thing that kept me goin.

As for the constant peeing,ur body will get used to all the water so u wnt pee as much bt i feel like im peein like a trooper all the time.

R u goin to b avin weekly weigh ins frm nw on?

Aah thanks RaeRae
Yes i will be weighed every monday. I was tempted to buy some scales but advised not to! Am very shocked at the weight loss already... if i am strict with this diet i could soon be in those size 12's!!?!! See when i look at it that way i become all army sergeanty' and tell myself i can do it..butt aaarggh to have just a bite of ANYTHING!!
It's the ss diet, cdc did say i could do the other one but i chose this for a faster result..i hear it gets easier... bring it on!! Do you have a diary on here?? I see that you have done amazingly well!!

Havnt gotta diary,i shud av dun one tho. Im more of a lurker than a poster,that makes me sound like a rite stalker,i assure u im nt,lol.

It does get easier bt i needed to chew on sumthin so ss+ suited me better. The results r the same tho,a stone a month. U cud always av a ss+ day if u felt the need to,just take it day by day,itl soon fly ova and those pounds will av melted away :)

So if i had a cambridge breakki and lunch and a grilled chicken or something along those line..does that mean i wont gain???? I am so confused!!
I just looked at your stats we both started at the same weight start..how long have you been on it?? Tell me all hehe xx

U get to av 3 cd plus ur meal or 4 cd+milk. Took me 6 months to lose 7 stone then went up the plans+maintained ova xmas then decided i wanted to lose bit more so went bk on 810 for a wk then moved bk up so nw im maintaining wiv calorie countin bt managed to lose a few pounds doin that aswell. Im pretty much wanna stay where i am nw. I think maintenance is the hardest part tho. Lost 5+ a half stome a few yrs ago,managed to maintain for a bit then went off wrk sick,ad an op,got diagnosed wiv depression,stopped exercisin +ate+ate+ate then b4 i knew it,itd all gone bk on plus more takin me to the heaviest id eva been so i got bk on the cd wagon last may. I will not do this again,i av to kp it off this time. Hope that helps xx

Aaaarrrgh..that is my biggest fear maintaining it! This might sound daft but i am very scared of never eating junk again! Of course i know i have to change my whole diet once i reach my goal but seriously...could i still binge?? Once a week?? Lol
Have you been on the diet since may then?? Wow thats a long time. What is your goal?

Do you think my goal weight is unrealistic??

Good morning MCB of course you will reach your goal weight y wouldn't u??

A lady Sharon( aka Awaken me) as lost 13 stones so far. !! People like her are those who keep me going.

Stick to the diet, and you will be 10 stones as that's my goal weight too.

Have a good day.

Good morning Rae Rae lovely to see you
posting again u should of done a diary, I would of loved to have followed to have followed your amazing weightloss.

Bye for now xx

Last edited:
Hi mcb my weighing day is a Monday too so will be nice to follow you! I do ss+ too and it's just so fab to have a little meal during the day or evening if you can do portion control then it's fab! I was abut wary of doing it until my CDC said weight loss is still the same!

Aaaw thanks for that Shanny, I read Awaken Me's thread and was pretty amazed, infact it was her posts that motivated me that bit further..she is amazing! Am desperate to see pics though!

You look great in your picture!! I'd be happy to look like that :)

Lancsgirl, i don't do the ss+..my cdc did suggest it but i want to do it fast and i honesly think that giving the option for one meal a day i will choose junk...seriously. I am looking forward to the journey with you... you now have no choice but to be my monday weigh in buddy,hehe!

How are you doing with drinking the water?? I have been up since 5am (got up to pee) and already done a pint and a half woohoo ;)

was talking to my cdc last nite about maintaining (coz we will get there this time) and she advised when id decided that enough was enough to work through the cambridge steps and then move to the red days of slimming world. She was saying because its a protein rich part of the plan its less of a shock to the system than goin off and eating everything you have missed out on.

Ok so i woke up at 5am, to pee AGAIN!!!! I ended up taking co codimol and ibuprofen for a seriously sore throat... i just couldn't go back into snooze mode so got up and ironed..yesss ironed! I put a dvd on (the back up plan - Jlo) and ironed away...tummy was rumbling away like it was shouting abuse at me ''feeeeeeeeeeeeed me you evil nasty, selfish b***h''.. i ignored it and sipped my water... Hubby wakes up thinking he's having a lovely dream..but nah it's real..his shirts had been ironed and hung away...!
I've not yet had #brekki'' am hoping to go another hour or two...the later the better...infact i might just nap a while seen as hubby's off work. He can watch littlies for a while.
Eeeeek got the dreaded dentist app today... was hoping to get my nails done but i keep imagining myself to be walking around with a icepack stuck to my face...in agony.. I am rubbish with pain and absolutely terrified of needles..god help me!! :)

Hi doingthisfor me... what happened to u on facebook missy??
I was actually thinking of doing sw after this diet..but i still have a box of Alli, so might try healthy eating and use them for a while...who know's might even brave the gym??!! Or even use the cross runner which i spent £200 on and is not being used as a clothes hang thingy lol

Aaaarrrgh..that is my biggest fear maintaining it! This might sound daft but i am very scared of never eating junk again! Of course i know i have to change my whole diet once i reach my goal but seriously...could i still binge?? Once a week?? Lol
Have you been on the diet since may then?? Wow thats a long time. What is your goal?

Yeah started my second cd journey bk in may but was more or less done by november so u can do it hun.

I weigh 10.10 now,maybe wannna get to 10.7 so only a few pound to go bt nt in a rush now. U will be able to do this too, each week u will be nearing ur goal. tick off the days or give urself a smiley each 100 % day to keep u motivated.

U should read white tulips diarty aswell, she lost about 5 stone or more, think she must be having a break at the mo but i loved reading her diary aswell as awaken me's.

Hows day 3 goin?

Hi doingthisfor me... what happened to u on facebook missy??
I was actually thinking of doing sw after this diet..but i still have a box of Alli, so might try healthy eating and use them for a while...who know's might even brave the gym??!! Or even use the cross runner which i spent £200 on and is not being used as a clothes hang thingy lol

Hi hun, its me dont worry, ive closed my facebook for a while, sick of people telling tales from it tbh. Im so sorry i forgot to let you know :eek: but im still here and behind you 100%

OMG!!!! I've been up since 5am and am feeling pretty damm good hehe!! I know most of you have early starts to the day but since the birth of my daughter i wake at 8am and am drained by 7pm! Am very very surprised...woah what is going on in those packs ;)!?!!
I was gutted though..doing the weekly shop with hubby and kids.. i got halfway up the ready made meals aisle and told hubby i was going to check out the clothes haha. Aaaw he's so good he kept telling me he'd stop shopping or he'd drop me off first bless him. i walked around asda..up and down baby wear and toys about 20 times...could smell their roast chicken....*drooooooools*. I told hubby i didn't want to know what went into the trolly but did give him a list of kids food.
So we come home, and he's only gone and bought the roast chicken!!!! Grrrr... obviously they have to eat and he wanted something quick. I got really upset though (i know how dramatic)! I'm there blending up my lee and pot soup and they're having roast chicken wraps (i do apologise for all those who are drooling). I even, nearly started crying...fgs it's only day three!! Anyway i can still smell the chicken but i feel ok... (must keep telling myself this). I've still got a pack to go through..am glad i've spaced out the packs this way cause i only get one when i feel sick from hunger. So 'meal' 3 will be hot choc shake me thinks!
Braved the dentist... he numbed, what felt like, the whole of the right side of my face, and after all that i got a filling... phew... but hey...i still got jabbed!

My first attempt at th CD was about three weeks ago...and i gave up on day three...nearly made it to day four but had a erm kinda midnight feast... (a feast to myself which was enough to feed 4)!! Funny thing is we had been shopping then too, and now i keep reminding hubby that it was day three i gave up cause of the shopping..eeek!... i really really hope i get through tonight... god help me!!

Back