MrsFatBum's Diary...

Discussion in 'SlimFast Weight Loss Diary' started by MrsFatBum, 20 July 2010 Social URL.

1. MrsFatBum

MrsFatBum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Day 1!!
    I went and got shakes last night but ended up getting the tescos ones as they are half the price of the slimfast ones and they are meant to do the same job. Had a choc one for brekkie... and didnt have a shaker and didnt wanna get the blender out so it was a bit lumpy and i was not impressed! Bought a beaker on the way to the gym so I'll shake the hell out of the next shake.

Feeling quite positive about it simply because I've been on a total food replacement diet before and this will probs be a walk in the park compared to that! (I say that now!!!)

Weighed myself yday and was a whopping 18st 6lbs!!! not pleased at all.... but lets see what happens!

Right off to make a tracker. Hope everyone has a good day xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fortyandfat

fortyandfat is crazy

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.98%)
    Diet:
    exante
    hi mrsfatbum. welcome to your slim fast journey. it is quite easy. not sure i could manage a total food replacement diet but having the 2 shakes a day along with dinner and snacks seems like a sensible combination and it works.
    good luck ;)

4. Flowerfairy

Flowerfairy Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi there, welcome along to MM. I have the tesco shakes too but i buy the ready mades as its easier for me. Good luck xxx

5. kazzymc

kazzymc Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13.5lb(10.78%)
    Diet:
    slimfast
    hiya welcome to slimfast ,, im sure you will find sf a great diet after doing tfr i have to admit i wouldnt be able to be that motivated,, i find slim fast pretty flexible and easy to follow and i was always the one to fall of the dieting wagon

6. MrsFatBum

MrsFatBum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    hey ladies. thanx for your comments. Ive been very busy so havent had much of a chance to update. well i lost 3lbs in my 1st week and here is the confession.... i didnt do the diet properly i think 4 out of 7 days i had just the one shake. and i ate out twice during the week with friends. So im gonna stop being naughty and work at this properly. although one thing that struck me was how upset i felt for the first two days simply because "having a shake" reminded me of tfr! but thats behind me now. i enjoy the shakes... they taste good and are nice and frothy :) I will be good now.. promise.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.