MrsK81's Fussy Food Diary - Green :)

MrsK81

Hi I have been encouraged to keep a food diary so here goes! I apologise in advance for the lack of fruit and veg in my diet - I have a thing about textures and the feel of food and as a result, there is a lot that I won't eat. I have been like this since the age of 5 and I am now 32! I live down in Cornwall by the sea (I'm a Yorkshire girl though and originally from York) with my husband and our terrier. I work for the NHS and spend a lot of time on my bottom in front of the computer but love getting out on the beach with the dog. It's perfect for blowing the cobwebs away whatever the weather. I have previously lost 3 stone with WW but since getting married last year I have gained 1.5 stone back again. Since the introduction of ProPoints I have struggled to eat 'my' kind of food without using up all of my daily points and eating into my weekly points. Within a few days I would be without weekly points, feeling hungry and end up binging :( So it's SW for me now! I have done it half heartedly in the past, but last night I re-joined a group and I'm determined to see it through to goal! My consultant is lovely and with the help of people here I'm hoping that I can succeed! So here goes: Friday 18th October - Green Breakfast: Oat so simple golden syrup porridge - 6.5 250ml semi skimmed milk - A Options hot chocolate - 2 Lunch: 2x M&S Submarine wholemeal rolls - B 30g cheese - A Blue cheese triangle - 2 Muller Greek lemon yogurt - 0.5 2x Alpen light - B Tea: SW chips Scrambled eggs (using remaining milk) 2x LM Red onion and rosemary sausages Hot chocolate - 2 Syns: 13/105

Last edited:
Welcome! You'll do just fine. Post all the time, even on days you've completely messed up, it really does help.
I keep chopping and changing between sw and ww, but find sw works better for me. My diet may be boring, but it fills me up and that's the main thing.
Keep up the good work x

Hello! Glad you started one. Like Mandy said, it really will help you to stay on track :)

Hope you have a good day today x

Hello!

Started the morning with a lovely walk across the beach with pup and some doggy friends. I had my hubby home with morning with me for a change so we did the boring tesco shop and generally pottered about until he went to work this afternoon. Pup and I had another long beach walk in the sunshine :) this evening I plan to curl up with the Bridget Jones book as hubby working until 10:30pm - bliss!

Saturday 19th October - Green

Breakfast
2x chocolate weetabix - B + 2
250mls milk - A

Hot chocolate - 2
Weetabix oaty bar - B

Late Lunch
Jacket potato
Spaghetti hoops
40g low fat cheese -B
5x tesco meat free nuggets - 7.5

Tea
Uncle Bens egg fried rice - 4.5

Syns: 16

Hi! I'm still here just had a busy few days and have forgotten to post my eats in here! First weigh in tomorrow night and apart from an accident with some custard creams and nice biscuits I'm alright! Thank you for checking in on me Mandy :)

Sunday 20th October
Breakfast:
Magic pancakes -B
Hot chocolate - 2

Lunch
New potatoes
40g low fat cheese -A
Latte and sugar - 4.5

Weetabix oaty bar -B
2x malted milk - 4

Tea:
Smash pizza
Sw chips
40g low fat cheese - A
Natural fat free yogurt and 2 mini meringues - 2

Syns: 12.5

Monday 21st October

Breakfast:
35g oats - B
250mls milk - A
Sugar - 1

Hot chocolate - 2
Oaty bar - B

Lunch:
Cheese mugshot - 2.5
Mini cupcake - 2.5 - birthday at work and I couldn't resist! Picked a tiny cupcake that was about 2 bites but it was enough!

Tea
3x quorn sausages - 3
Colmans sausage casserole packet mix - 3.5
Sw roast potatoes
Veg casserole mix - carrots, swede etc

5x custard creams and 5x Nice biscuits - 27.5!!

Syns: 41.5
22 left for the rest of the week

Tuesday 22nd October

Breakfast:
Oat so simple golden syrup - 6.5
250mls milk - A
Hot chocolate - 2

Lunch:
Wholemeal roll - B
40g low fat cheese - A
Oaty bar - B

Tea:
Tesco crispy potato slices - 8
2x LM Red onion sausages
Spaghetti hoops

Syns:16.5/5.5

Hi :)

I have a bit of a 'thing' about some food textures too! ... it's anything 'floury' for me - baked beans, chilli beans, chickpeas etc plus a pathological hatred for most tinned food apart from tinned fish and sweetcorn (I'd be hopeless in any kind of apocalypse LOL).

Wednesday 23rd October

Breakfast:
Wholemeal roll toasted - B
1x mini philly tub - 1/2 A
Hot choc - 2

Lunch:
Cheese mugshot - 2.5
1x snack a jack - 2

Oaty bar - B

Tea:
Jacket potato
60g low fat cheese - A + 1/2 A
Spaghetti hoops

Syns: 6.5/ - 1

Hi :) I have a bit of a 'thing' about some food textures too! ... it's anything 'floury' for me - baked beans, chilli beans, chickpeas etc plus a pathological hatred for most tinned food apart from tinned fish and sweetcorn (I'd be hopeless in any kind of apocalypse LOL).

It's nice to know that I'm not alone!! Mine is anything that is too crunchy or squeaky! It makes sense in my world lol! I tend to eat the same things as a result but I feel within my comfort zone :)

Really pleased you're still here, I thought you'd snuck off :mad:
Food is looking really good, apart from the demon custard creams!!
Good luck with weigh in tomorrow x

Really pleased you're still here, I thought you'd snuck off :mad: Food is looking really good, apart from the demon custard creams!! Good luck with weigh in tomorrow x

I'm still here! Thank you for keeping me on track :). Just wandered into the kitchen to make a cuppa and discovered that hubby has polished all the remaining custard creams off thank goodness - bloody things!

First weigh in and I have lost 3lbs! Pleased with that :) pizza for tea follow by a cheeky gin and tonic and then back on track tomorrow. My colleague at work is leaving tomorrow and we are having a surprise lunchtime party for her. It's going to be the usual crisps, dips etc. no can't promise that I will behave but I will do my very best and ill tram everything that passes my lips!

Back