MrsM's weightloss mission!

MrsM
sweetheart i know its hard when you have a small gain but i bet its off and more next week
i can understand your sad and i think its great you have not run away but put a fight up good
on you hun i t think its your body playing catch up as your doing marvelous
thats nice off them to ask you to take the money a nice privilege
good luck for next week x :D

1.5lb off for me this week! Wooo!

Fantastic considering the amount of syns I drank on Saturday night! eek! lol

Slimmer of the month for me too, with a loss of 11lb! Totalling 2stone 12lb! wooo!

I lost 6lb this week!!

Got my 3 stone award and Slimmer of the week! I reached my xmas target this week so have upped it to 3 and a half stone which is 3lb's away! I hope I can do it! :D

Feeling so good right now! Here is a so far pic, still find it hard to believe how different I look and I'm still only 18 weeks in!
View attachment 115751

hi hun
wow you can tell you have lost in the pics well done you
oh and i love the top x

Thanks girls!

Chezz- i love it too! Is never have warn it before and me in just a t shirt is a novelty! How things change!
Went to winter wonderland yesterday, had a great time but the best bit me and hubby went on a attraction with moving floors and mirror maze etc again I'd not have done that 4 months ago!

oh MrsM
thats great love i always so weight loss gives you such a boost so happy for you hun its the best present anyone can give you freedom to feel good and you look great love x x

Really enjoyed reading your journey so far you are doing fab! It was very inspiring to read and I hope I can be as consistent as you now I'm feeling back in the game :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aww thanks girls!

I feel so determined this time .... I don't know where this determination came from but I'm glad it's here to stay! Jayde you have done so well already over 4 stone gone! Keep up the good work :) x

MrsM
your welcome you just keep that fight in your belly love your doing great

Wow hun you have done sooooooo well with your weight loss, you should be so proud of yourself, you can definitely see your loss from the photos ( love the t-shirt too :))

xxx

Well...only half a lb off for me this week...im happy with that though as its in the right direction! :)

Got into the next stone range too :)

Hey MrsM
I have really enjoyed reading your weight loss journey so far. I'm at the beginning of my journey and seeing your amazing pictures is such a boost. What a transformation! Well done :)

Hi Freya

thank you for your comment :) well done on taking the first step! If I can do it anyone can!

Its so nice to be under the 20 stone mark feels like a totally different weight somehow lol

I still have a mega journey ahead of me but I will not be giving up this time I feel great and can't wait to feel even greater!

Only 2 more lb to 3 n half stone which is my new Xmas target lol more importantly 2 lb til I'm back to he weight I was when me and hubby met :)

Hi MrsM
well done on your loss your amazing x x x

Well I didn't get the 2lb I wanted :( Just 1lb off for me this week! I'm gutted! I had put everything into this week too :(

Last weigh in before Christmas for me, next one has been moved to Friday after christmas...hmmm lets hope I dont undo everything! We haven't got anything different at home...no tubs of chocolates or anything! Much easier to avoid if they are not there staring in my face and saves money too! lol

well done with your 1lb loss love and well done with not getting the chocolate in we have done the same if its not there i cannot eat it x x

1lb off for me! Very surprised at that considering what passed my lips this week! lol

Got my 3 n half stone award and slimmer of the month! :D

Back