MrsM's weightloss mission!

well done mrsm

im so happy for you x x

Thanks chezz :)

3lb off this week :)

4lbs off tonight! Thats 1 n half stone in 6 weeks :)

Thank you! I'm hoping to keep going at this rate lol (I know....it will slow down)

I have it in my head that my losses are going to slow down this week :/

I don't know why but feeling a bit low today! I've stuck to plan but oh I don't know :(

Need some cheering up I think....Wednesday feels ages away I want to get it over and done with this week

MrsM
you going to lose big again i have faith in you good luck for wednesday hun x x x

Aww thanks chezz x

STS for me this week :( I stuck rigidly to plan too! Feeling disappointed but have discussed this in depth with my consultant and we both agree the tablets I have been given by my dr to take for 2 weeks go some way to being the reason! I have some big hormonal issues going on and the tablets I have been prescribed can cause weight gain, so I suppose STS this week isn't too bad! I just hope next week things improve, but as Ill still be on the tablets I can't be too sure :(

MrsM
you get yourself better soon hun the weight will move x x x

I hope so x

Hi there, here to follow your journey you are doing amazingly well.

Don't beat yourself up about the STS you haven't undone any of your hard work just see it as your body having a rest and like you said probably the tablets.
Keep going you can do this, you are doing this xx

Thanks Nessa!

Im in much clearer headed now, and a pharmacist has also confirmed the tablets I'm on make you retain water! She said to stick to plan and once the tablets are over it will drop off and so my hard work sticking to plan will pay off just a little behind time because of the tablets!

Just about to have stir fry for tea :) yum!

So I lost 1lb this week....not bad considering I haven't stopped the tablets yet! Roll on Friday when I stop them!

My consultant said to me tonight that she had spoken to a fellow consultant who held our group for 2 weeks when our consultant was on holiday. She also on her journey to target had hormonal problems and was often put on hormonal tablets, and the same thing happened to her, she either put on weight or STS so knowing someone else has had the same problem as me, with the same result has put me at ease!

I have half a week once the tablets are over so hopefully get an improvement by weigh in, if not Im sure the figures on the scales will make a big improvement the week after as I have stuck rigidly to the plan!

Lost 2.5lbs tonight!

I came off the tablets on saturday and by Tuesday I had come on, so Im hoping the weight I should have lost the last few weeks will drop off next week! If not then so be it, I've still lost 1stone 10.5lbs in 9 weeks! So am feeling proud of myself for that!

Back