MrsM's weightloss mission!

hi hun glad your nan still with us love i feel for you love i was the same visiting nan then work i was always shattered we had to put my nan in a home she lived another 10 years bless her i think if she had stayed at home we would have lost her along time before that
you look amazing love you really do amazing x x x x x

Wow! Would you look at you! That's a hell of a difference, you look awesome!

So glad to hear that your gran is still holding on strong - she definitely wanted you to have that holiday too :) Good luck on the last bit of the loss :)

You look so different hun, a massive well done to you all your hard work has been worth it hun.

Hope your nan improves hun sending positive vibes and thinking of you. xxx

Thank you everyone your thoughts and comments are really appreciated! X

MrsM
your worth the lovely comments x x

Thank you for all your comments!

This week has been a good one too :) 4.5lb lost and slimmer of the week!! Thats me now 2lb under my pre holiday weight :D YESSSS!!! It's also week 52 so I'm hoping by the end of this week to lose 3.5lbs and get that 6 stone 7lb award to mark my year at slimming world! Wish me luck!!

hi MrsM
wish you look lovely x x :D

Wow! Well done miss slimmer of the week :D Have my fingers crossed for your next award :)

Good luck for next week hun, have fingers crossed for you hun xxx

Thank you everyone :)

well I didn't do it this week because I stayed the same..... It's star week! :d'oh:

One year today since I walked through them doors! So glad I did!

You've still come so amazingly far though lovely and it's better than a gain! HUGE congratulations for all you'v achieved in the alst year :)

Thank you princess :) x

MrsM you have done amazing well done you x x x

You have done AMAZINGLY well in a year hun. Well done.

xxxx

Thank you everyone :)

Back