MrsM's weightloss mission!

Hi princess, yes I'm fine thank you and no didn't do anything lol I'm in for the long haul haha

Thank you!

Well this week I gained 1/2lb ....not surprisingly though, my husband wasn't well from Saturday and ended up in hospital on Tuesday night until yesterday! they thought it was appendicitis but apparently not, they think it might be Crohn's disease! Got to wait for an outpatients appointment for investigatory cameras n stuff! Been so stressful! This is not my year!! Lol

on a brighter note I've been nominated for my groups woman of the year 2014! So hopefully something good is gonna happen lol

Oh hun :( what a hellish time that sounds, hope you and your Mr are feeling much better now and that things aren't as painful as they were. Poor bloke! :( At least you know a little more though!

half a lb gain is nothing! You'll soon have it off again! :)

And congratulations to you for your nom lovely - have fingers crossed!

Princess - this year has been awful! What with nan and the hubby! Lots of people who have passed away too don't know how much more I can take tbh!

Oh lovely, you are so strong to consider even coming back and keeping going! You're amazing! YOu really are - and I bet you don't tell yourself enough! Look how far you've come, you've lost over 6 stone despite everything and got so many awards too - you're AWESOME! :D

You can keep going, life is an arsehole sometimes - but you can!! xx

Princess - this year has been awful! What with nan and the hubby! Lots of people who have passed away too don't know how much more I can take tbh!

You will get through it OK, hun, I promise - after a bit of a chit year here, I know - it just takes time and a bit of quiet space for yourself every now and then.

Let's hope the OH diagnosis isn't as bad as first thought xxx

Thanks ladies :) hubby went back to work on Monday as since Saturday he has been absolutely fine and back to normal! The dr at the hospital signed him off for 2 weeks but as he is feeling normal and no further symptoms he went back! Bless him!

well tonight is the night! I'm feeling nervous as I'm hoping for my 6 and half stone award and I'm one of 5 nominated for woman of the year so let's hope tonight is my night!

Its ta also a taster evening so I've made a mincemeat smash cake! Nom nom nom!

Well I'm gobsmacked!!! I somehow managed to lose 4lbs tonight, getting me my 6 n half stone award!!!

I didn't win the woman of the year competition but the lady that did has been going for 3 years and never given up so I'm really pleased for her!

Oh and I'm also in the next stone range too!!

Last edited:
32zte86.jpg

Well I'm gobsmacked!!! I somehow managed to lose 4lbs tonight, getting me my 6 n half stone award!!!....Oh and I'm also in the next stone range too!!

Woohoo!!!!!!!! Well done love, you are doing so brilliantly! And oh my word what an incredible transformation in your pics - look at how different your lovely face is! :)

You look like a whole other person love! Well done! You are amazing! :) And huge congrats on your extra award too :)

wow love you look great well done love x x :D

Much better thank you :)

hubby by has an appointment with the consultant on Wednesday

Hey!

Well we went along to the consultant yesterday, and its good news .... he doesn't think he has Crohns disease! They have now had the stool sample long enough for it to cultivate and show that he actually had a severe case of gastroenteritis (food poisoning)

I gained 2.5lb this week but it is star week so was to be expected tbh

Awwwww bless his heart! I'm so glad to hear that he doesn't have crohns! My friend has it and it's left her so poorly a lot of the time and affects a lot of her life.

Hopefully he won't get it again!!

(feel sorry for the lab person who had to do the cultivation ;) )

Back