Step 1 Sole Source Mrsmyas diary to a new me...

Amazing! That baked potato didn't do too much damage then! Now you know what great results you can get if you stick to it so I'm sure you will! Well done! :)

Hahahah lol yes ur right didnt do much damage at all... just hope I can get around 3lb a week off so I can b in the 10s for my holiday... im just over the moon...whens ur weigh in... and thanks again x

weight 13.8 target 9.7 to 10
start date 22.03.14
week 1 - 10lb

Day 8 done... great loss at weigh in and good day overall... slight headaches.. but need to keep my head down & picture the result.... night all x

start date 22.03.14
week 1 - 10lb

Hahahah lol yes ur right didnt do much damage at all... just hope I can get around 3lb a week off so I can b in the 10s for my holiday... im just over the moon...whens ur weigh in... and thanks again x

start date 22.03.14
week 1 - 10lb

My weigh in is on Wednesday this week and then my consultant is going on holiday for 2 weeks ! So there's going to be a big difference in weight hopefully between this time and the next.

You should manage 3lb a week easily!

My weigh in is on Wednesday this week and then my consultant is going on holiday for 2 weeks ! So there's going to be a big difference in weight hopefully between this time and the next.

You should manage 3lb a week easily!

That will b good a nicw big losa to look forward to... and keep me posted on ur loss... good luck... and I took yesterday off for mothers day... well the evening... so back on track this morning... will b posting weekly updates n daily whenever I can... hope I can stick lol... my wi is sunday this week... so lets see what happens xx

start date 22.03.14
week 1 - 10lb

Hi all... supposed to have my weigh in today but my daughter was ill laat night and had to seek medical attention... her eye juat swelled up and found put she sonething called a sty..? She has got some ointment for it so hoping that helps.. I weighed myself this afternoon and Im at 13.3 so gained... but ive had a hell of a week one thing to another (excuses!) So had time off... back on tomorrow will let u know my week 2 weigh in on next sunday... xx

start date 22.03.14
week 1 - 10lb

Ok so after my daughters eye problem I have been not too well... just feeling down probabky due to binge eating this week... I have gained a further 3lbs... weighed this morning n im at 13.5... so gained 7lb!! So im back on tomorrow... hopefully solid and no time off.. ive got 6 weeks until I fly out amd want to get at least 2 stones off! So here goes again... will keep u posted on my loss or gain! X

start date 22.03.14
week 1 - 10lb
Week 2 - +7lb gain

Oh no! Never mind. Tomorrow is a new day. Just get your head in gear and keep your goal in mind and I'm sure you can do it! I've had a few wee cheats this week and haven't really seen the scales move. I'm hoping not to gain but I'll just need to wait and see. We'll both do better tomorrow!

Oh no! Never mind. Tomorrow is a new day. Just get your head in gear and keep your goal in mind and I'm sure you can do it! I've had a few wee cheats this week and haven't really seen the scales move. I'm hoping not to gain but I'll just need to wait and see. We'll both do better tomorrow!

Hi poko
Sorry for the late reply! Been so busy.. and oh at least it was few small cheats I went all out and I just got back on today! So need to do 5 weeks solid before holiday! Hope u had a good result at weigh in.. im back at 13.8!! So will update u on sunday with my loss hopefully... good luck... we can do it! I think lol

start date 22.03.14
week 1 - 10lb

start date 22.03.14
week 1 - 10lb
week 2 - +8lb
week 3 - +2lb
week 4 - back on diet been off 3wks

So a good week slight little blip! Timeout bar and toast! But weigh in was yesterday... lost 10lb so chuffed to b back in 12s... hoping to get 3 or 4lb this week x

start date 22.03.14
week 1 - 10lb
week 2 - +8lb
week 3 - +2lb
week 4 - back on diet been off 3wks
week 5 - 10lb

Yay Mrsmaya! Well done for getting back on it !! Xx

Yay Mrsmaya! Well done for getting back on it !! Xx

Thank you! ! Hope I can keep going and get to the new healthy me very soon... X

start date 22.03.14