mrspinkiepoo's journey to slinkyminkyness

So here i am, my journey to slinkyminkyness :)

I'm joining a Rosemary Conley class on Tuesday 14th May and i'm really looking forward to it.

I've just turned 40 and i wanted to be a slinky 40 year old, but as yet,I'm not :) but i have until next april to reach my goal :)

So this will be my journey, and how it fits in with family life. I'm going to be using a few solo slim meals when my 2,6 and 7 year olds demand evil chicken nuggets and chips :) but i also love to cook ,so there will be plenty of home cooked yumminess as well.

So roll on Tuesday i say :)

Thanks you muchly :)

Well didnt manage to sign up at a class, ive got a son with aspergers and i have lots of meetings comming up with the school and mental health etc, and tuesday seems to be the day of choice for most of them. So ive managed to get 3 months for £24 and signed up online . I will be starting tomorrow as the cupboards are bare and i need to shop....so a naughty takeaway for tea tonight, then all systems go tomorrow :)

I found you :)

Weigh yourself before your takeaway and then you'll be more determined to work it off the rest of the week :)

Enjoy! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck with it - It's a shame you can't get to class as they are really good but maybe you could do the dvd at home or get some ideas from the website. good luck and let us know how you get on xx

Back