Much awaited before and after pics of Dutch!!!

2576346714_891eff12ba.jpg

look out arms fit round each other!!

Amazing girls! Many congrats!

OH MY GOD YE LOOK FAB!!
delighted for ye well done

Awww that's made me all emotional seeing your pics, ladies you look magnificent WELL DONE!!

Gxx

We did it apart yet together. Dutch did CD as you know...I used WW.
We hadnt seen each other for about 4 years before yesterday.
We were the masters at over eating before (and i am talking buying out choc fudge cakes in iceland and eating in one sitting) - today we counted calories/points in cappucinos
bizzarre
lol
it is a weird jounery...
or is that another thread??

Wow Ladies You 2 Look Fab,fair Play To You You Are An Inspiration To Us All That It Really Can Be Done,
Elaine X

well done to you both, you's all look brill when i see your before and after pics. i've got 6 weeks till i go away, hence why i'm back checking out the site for more inspiration. i fell of that bloody wagon a few time but lost 7lb this week after putting 5 on last. down to 13.4 and my boyfriend said my jeans are baggy. i'm still wearing my 20's cause i think i won't fit in 18's. might have to go shopping though as i've got the baggy bum thing going on, not a nice look. will keep scrowling through everyones pics though. thanks again girls (and boys)

2576346754_1715d42d8c.jpg
2575517677_b06a6cc52e.jpg

Well done Sarah!

me and sarah (dutch) before

Congratulations to both of you!!!

2576346714_891eff12ba.jpg

look out arms fit round each other!!

Inspirational and a lovely story of friendship!

Absolutely amazing girls! You look fantastic - a huge well done to you both xx

Can I just add a huge thank you to lisa for doing this and a 'HUGE' thank you to her for using the drunk at a party picture, that's a real winner thank you (not) hee hee, as lisa says, the before ones aren't that recent but you can see we were always big, I'll try and get a recent before for you xx

wow wow wow, you have both done amazing and look GORGEOUS !
Well done, very inspirational x

I'm gobsmacked, transformation is amazing!! I bet it feels good too, well done to you both:cool:

Back