Much awaited before and after pics of Dutch!!!

just saw your photos....in 1 word..... W O W W W W W!!!!!!!! You look a different person! Amazing!!! Welllllll Doneeeee!!
it does after all! Thankssss:p

Well done girls...you were one on the people on here Sarah that I was inspired by when I first started.I'm so pleased for you that you have got to goal and good luck with your maintaince!

I am SERIOUSLY impressed!

Wow 9 stone in 26 weeks! That's almost half your body weight since CHRISTMAS!

Congratulations to you both. You;ve done an amnazing job there and are an inspiration to all the new starters (and not so new ones too!).

Just think ladies, if you have 9 stone to lose, and start now, you could look like these after pictures by Christmas too!!!:)

:wow: girls you look amazing :) well done

Wow, You look so good you have just given me the motivation to give it one last huge push to loose the rest of my weight. I was faltering a bit...

Congratulations and what an inspiration for the rest of us...

xxx

What do you mean by copy the link to photostream??? I wanna see.

I am gobsmacked by the transformation ... and they are truely an inspiration for others (and me!) to keep going.

Well done :)

Thanks everyone, it's great to hear all your praise, a real lift. I'm sorting proper before pic, not the drunk at a party one hee hee, xx Yep only 26 weeks and all done. Can't believe how time has gone so quickly, just have to keep on with the lovely fresh healthy foods now.

I'm buying Top Sante instead of Take a Break too and feeling proud to flash the cover.

oh my god girls you both look totally amazing, you look like two different girls, well done, you are a huge inspiration!!!

x

A HUGE well done to both of you. It's pics like this that keep me going. WELL DONE!!!

You two are amazing and you both look fantiasic!!

Dutch, I am very impressed with your rate of weight loss, what was your secret!!

Cogratulations girls!!!! Well done to both of you, you look wonderful. Its so good to see people hit their targets, enjoy!!!!
xx

:talk017: Wow - well done, truly an inspiration.

Sara:)

What a fantastic achievement and great pictures. Hope I can do as well!

OMG, guys u look fabulos am short of words, did you ever cheat within the 26 weeks?

well done u look terrific

Oh you both look wonderful.
Dutch, can I ask, did you have any of the bars during the SS? I have heard mixed reports and I am afraid they might affect weightloss.

Back