• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Much needed advice please to restarter!!!!

Heyyyy all!! I started the cambridge diet the 1st of jan this year, did really well and lost a stone and a half and made it to my goal weight!! :D Since then iv been eating healthily, mainly quorn salads and low carb stuff but since my mums birthday bash i stuffed my face with pure carbs and got very drunk!! Since then iv been bad, eating little then going on serious food binges with tons of chocolate and crisps!! :cry:I dunno whats wrong with me!! :confused: It's been so hard to get back to grips with the cambridge, iv put on around 3 pounds now and my new goal weight now is 7 and a half stone- before u all start to say oh u are a healthy weight bla bla bla, i'm still quite fat and have rolls on my tummy and back fat!! lol Iv been 7 stone before i had my son so i put on sooooo much weight and would like to get to 7 and a half to be nearly as i used to be, a nice healthy weight for my body- which it is. Any suggestions as to how to get back in to the swing of things and after i have been eating hight carbs stuff- most importantly how long do u think it will take for me to shift my last 9 pounds?????? Any answers would be much appreciated!! xxxxxxxx :wave_cry:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Slimoncemore

Wants to be slim!
Hi, it shouldn't take you that long to lose 9lbs.

You need to focus on the weight you have already lost and think that a few weeks 100% SS will get those results for you.

You are very lucky as you don't have that much to lose - wish I was that near target.

Good luck and don't put it off any longer - get back on track and lose that weight! :)

Hi, I'm in my second week of cd. 1st week I lost 7lb which i was dissapointed about as i'd seen other people lose 12lb in their 1st week.... but i couldn't quit as i'd already bought a months worth of shakes! that has been my motivation, just bite the bullet and do it!

Jesslima

Is determined!
You did really well the first time so you can do it again! I'm trying to address my problems with food as well as focusing on losing weight, as if i can deal with these i've got much more of a chance being successful in the longterm. In the past i diet lose weight, then put it all back on again, so i am trying to change my eating habits forever, and that is my ultimate goal. I don't know if this will help you at all, but its what is motivating me at the moment.
Good luck :)