Muffin top / bingo wings / back boobs no more!

new_mum31

Right.
Game over.
Line drawn.
New start.
Fresh beginnings.
this IS IT.

I, new mum, do here by publicly promise / swear to good / cross my heart hope to die that I will face my daemons and stop ;
Binging / punishing myself / going rather mental on no syns then loads of syns.

I solemnly swear that as of tomorrow I will simply try to be healthy, active and controlled.

Back boobs / bingo wings / muffin top BEWARE. YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED .

The pram, the big hill at the end of the village and I are coming to get you on our regular walks. The fruit and veg shop will beat you with our lovely healthy clean food.

From tomorrow, no matter what it is , if it goes in my mouth I will write it down.

X

Today

He a- milk
He b - weetabix x 2

breakfast; coffee. Apple. Banana. Ff yoghurt.

Lunch -Weetabix

Tea , carbonara pasta with mushrooms and onions

Snacks - Melon, apple, danio danone yoghurt, Muller.

Total syns -11

Exercise -2 walks totaling 7 miles

Last edited:
Right today I attacked the wobbly bum and jelly thighs.

Fruit, yog for breakfast and cup of decaff coffee with my coconut oil in. That was about 9ish

12ish I went on a walk to get the elf to sleep. She laughed in my face and refused. So I walked some more, making sure I walked over rough terrain and gravel and she conked it. First walk roughly 1.5 miles. And victory to mum as elf slept for a good 45 mins

Lunch of weetabix. Project finger foods with the elf went like this "try to hold your sandwich and feed yourself". The elf "eurrrrgh splat" sandwich hit the wall.

So we then went on a 5.5 mile walk, at a really decent pace, up and down hill.

Wore leggings and looked at wobbly thighs every time pace slipped in order to motivate self

Ate lot of carbonara for tea.synned sauce and then ate half a melon

Seriously if I don't loose weight this week I'm going to throw the scales at skinny Betty who always manages to be behind me in the queue saying "helpfull" things like "I can't believe your child is not waking yet. My little Hugo was playing the violin while eating with chop sticks by then" and then always managing to maintain her target weight.

Bitter moi?

Yes. Profusely.and one day soon I will get to target and say "oh I see Hugo still looks like Alan carr.how cute "

Good morning.... Just flicked through the diaries and clicked on yours. Well me giggling at this time of the morning after reading one paragraph of yours has had me commenting so that I can subscribe for reading later once home from work :)

Have a good day.

Welcome sharry!

Today I took elf swimming. In order to get to the baths for half nine my mornings resemble me looking and acting like a Tasmanian devil on acid.

Just to set the scene last night I went to bed early and set the alarm clock for midnight and 4 am to change elfs bum. Since teething hit our house hold we have had nappy rash for the first time ever. That in itself would be awful enough but I actually have "the worlds best mother" as a mother in law. She have herself that title and as such is therefore compelled to pass judgement and give advice on everything "the worlds worst mother" -that's me, clearly given that title by said mother in law, does. Mother in law has made nappy rash into what can only be
Now known as nappygate. Much unwanted and unhelpful advice had been recieved over nappygate.

However I digress. We shall hear more about mother in law at a later date.

So I get up at 12 to change elfs bum.I then cannot get back to sleep.I obsess in my head over being skinny / winning the Lotto / leaving hubby and running off with eric bana instead of sleeping.at precisely 3.55am I must have fallen asleep and turned alarm off as I didn't get up elfs change bum.

Mother in law will be impressed.

So through my guilt and tiredness this morning I get up stressed. Elf continues to throw her food at the wall and project finger good falls by the wayside as I give her yoghurt , she senses my weakness and i give her half a rich tea and we run out like two wild things.

Get to swimming pool and JOY OF JOYS the mother and baby (or responsible adults and minors as our politically obsessed pool calls it) is full of size zero new mums.

You know the type. Looks perfect in a bloody BIKINI with a baby only a matter of weeks old.

Spent forty minutes holding stomach in, praying that my asda finest tummy control panel cossie does it job.

That and praying asda just swim Nappies can do there job...elf was definitely trying to poo just to embarrass me .

Get back and decide to take elf on a walk l. Feed her and I weetabix. I ate them because I'm lazy and I feed elf them as I knew she would at least eat a bit in this heat.

Walked six miles. in the crazy sun. Elf fell asleep 500 metres away from house again .

Today is Elf 1, Mummy 0.

Too got to eat properly so its been, in no particular order

Coffee and coconut oil
Danio posh yoghurt
2 sweet corn
Weetabix
Cold baked beans. True story.and yes I know its dirty.

Just had that classical Friday night treat of a bag of quavers and a Freddi.

Only need elf to really be called mercedes and Katie hopkins will use me as a working class chav example.

God I love quavers

Hello little e. Thanking you for visiting my rambling diary.

Love your name. I perhaps should have thought of a more interesting moniker.

The elf is ten months. Apple of my eye. Am total baby bore...don't get me started as I can't shut up about her. :)

Thanks sharry!

Had a lovely half eight sleep in today!

And no it was not down to the calpol school of lazy parents, elf slept through!

Woke up to the actual smell of hell on a biblical scale. Hubby changed elf twice overnight and putt nappies in there little sacks in the kitchen.

On the work top.

in direct sunlight.

A shitty nappy.

Imagine someome actually pooing in your noise, ears and mouth. and then putting your head in a oven.

That's how bad the smell was this morning.

On that note, have a, lovely Saturday people!

Well after pouring neat bleach in my ears, eyes, nose and mouth I finally managed to get the smell of nappies out of my system.

In the heat elf refused all food except strawberries for breakfast.possibly a mouth full of banana but she was blowing that many raspberries I don't know what went in her tummy and what went in my hair and on the wall.

So packed the bag and went on massive walk.well it was meant to be massive but cousin and wife came along.in flip flops. And walked so slowly I actually asked if they were taking the piss.

Managed 5 miles. Until cousins wife started bleating on about the road being too hard on her feet.

Really.

Hubby was "working from home" aka napping on the sofa and watching rugby.

Ate a massive ice cream. Huge. Bigger than the elfs head. Counted it as 9 syns.

All in all a fairly nice day. Only ruined by the mandatory weekend visit to the mother in laws. I week save the stories took tomorrow, my blood pressure can't take any more.

So,
Coffee and coconut oil for breakfast. With fruit and ff yoghurt.

Lunch jacket spud beans.

Tea sausage sandwich.bread from he b.

Snack- monster ice cream

Paddling pool
+
Sunshine
+
The elf
+
A unexpected elf poo
=
Sheer sheer carnage!

Hi, I just stumbled across your page, and had a total giggle when reading, I thought I must comment and will subscribe.

Hello all :)

Today I suffer from two new afflictions.

A) the uncommonly known "salt hangover"

B) "far too expensive posh yoghurt addiction"

Allow me to explain. The salt hangover occurs only when the afflicted doesn't drink any alcohol.and instead eats copious amounts of crisps. There are certain symptoms ; the afflicted must consume at LEAST their body weight in crisps , the afflicted must feel sick while consuming but that sickness must be surpassed by sheer greed and gluttony. The most important symptom is waking up the morning after the crispathon feeling like *****, totally dehydrated and hungover.

My poison of choice was sensations poppadom style crisps. A full 85 gram bag was consumed so fast I bit my own finger twice. However that's nothing compared to the headbutt I "accidentally" gave hubby when he tried to take one.

And B.

This affliction is caused by the ridiculous price of new posh danone danio yogurts. However any far too expensive yoghurt can be the source. To me they are lovely. But at the SALE price of 2 quid for three they are more expensive than can be justified. The addiction steps in when you eat all three in a day blaming salt hangover.

So all in all a expensive weekend, both fiscally due to the fact I have missed my mortgage repayments due to yoghurts, and physically as the diet is up the wall due to the bin bag of crisps I ate.

To top it off elf did a poo on the hottest day of the year in the paddling pool. And loving granddad did not want the water tipped out onto his lawn.

I HAD TO ATTEMPT TO CARRY A HOT POO FILLED PADDLING
POOL TO THE DRAIN.

Poo splash back is not what colleen rooney is wearing this season.

After that behemouth of a entry here is todays food

Weetabix and milk as healthy extras.

Pasta for tea.

Sauce for pasta and coconut oil syns at 12 synss.that and the the the posh yogurts!

Hello all :)

Today I suffer from two new afflictions.

A) the uncommonly known "salt hangover"

B) "far too expensive posh yoghurt addiction"

Allow me to explain. The salt hangover occurs only when the afflicted doesn't drink any alcohol.and instead eats copious amounts of crisps. There are certain symptoms ; the afflicted must consume at LEAST their body weight in crisps , the afflicted must feel sick while consuming but that sickness must be surpassed by sheer greed and gluttony. The most important symptom is waking up the morning after the crispathon feeling like *****, totally dehydrated and hungover.

My poison of choice was sensations poppadom style crisps. A full 85 gram bag was consumed so fast I bit my own finger twice. However that's nothing compared to the headbutt I "accidentally" gave hubby when he tried to take one.

And B.

This affliction is caused by the ridiculous price of new posh danone danio yogurts. However any far too expensive yoghurt can be the source. To me they are lovely. But at the SALE price of 2 quid for three they are more expensive than can be justified. The addiction steps in when you eat all three in a day blaming salt hangover.

So all in all a expensive weekend, both fiscally due to the fact I have missed my mortgage repayments due to yoghurts, and physically as the diet is up the wall due to the bin bag of crisps I ate.

To top it off elf did a poo on the hottest day of the year in the paddling pool. And loving granddad did not want the water tipped out onto his lawn.

I HAD TO ATTEMPT TO CARRY A HOT POO FILLED PADDLING
POOL TO THE DRAIN.

Poo splash back is not what colleen rooney is wearing this season.

Hahaha! Big belly laughs here! On a more serious note... Are you sure you are eating enough and using your extras? X

Hi :)

Popping in to subscribe to your diary - what fantastic motivation! Good luck with your SW journey :)

Helen xx

Welcome helen!

To be honest sharry my eating has been rather rubbish this weekend.

But my food write up was ridiculous it didn't explain properly what I ate.
Extra easy.

Healthy extras -
weetabix
Milk

Breakfast : Mixed fruit and ff yoghurt in a bowl with coffee and my coconut oil.

Loads of fruit and a ff yoghurt for snacks. Then weetabix for lunch. I am struggling with lunches and I love weetabix so its a bit of a naughty lunch and good way of getting healthy extra b.

Tea was mushrooms, onions, garlic and fresh peas in a garlic and philadelphia sauce.hence the syns!

But yeah I have been naughty as since writing the earlier entry I wanted a nice bath on my own adult time

Hubby feed elf left over pasta.she put it her ears, eye and hair. So fife seconds flat after I said,"ahhhhhhhhhh" in pleasure at getting in the bath I had the elf in with me to wash off her tea.

She promptly wee'd on my stomach and in the bath so that was that one ruined.

I then ate half a peanut kit Kat and a small bag of quavers.

Weak weak weak!

But seriously I love feedback on my eating as I'm terrible at getting stuck in a rut and falling off the band wagon x,

Back