Mug Shots differences

Jay1982

Does anybody know the difference between the regular Mug Shot sachets and the Mug Shot Snack Stop sachets?

Are they made by the same manufacturer? The Mug Shot UK website seems to list only the ‘regular’ sachets as the available range and not the ‘Snack Stop’ range. The ‘Snack Stop’ packaging looks very different also.

Are they one and the same?

J

I haven’t seen the snack stop in sachets, only in pots, the 1% varieties used to be a free food but now most if not all have a syn value, due to the scientific boffins at sw deciding they couldn’t accurately decide on the pasta/ noodle content in the mug shots and weren’t sufficiently adequate to be classed as free . Pity!! :oops::rolleyes:

The Snack Stop variety is also available in sachets. I think the pots ( available in both varieties ) are called ‘on the go’.

I checked in Tesco last night and it seems that all varieties ( regular sachets, Snack Stop Sachets and On The Go Pots ) are made by Symingtons.

Really odd that the online website for both Symingtons and Mug Shots do not list the Snack Stop sachets as part of the available range. Only the regular brand and the On the Go pots.

This and the different packaging would lead us to believe that they are entirely different brands from the Snack Stop range.

I was presuming that Snack Stop was an Iceland brand as I have seen them in very few other places.

Really annoying that they have synned the 1% sachets now. I really hate when SW does this.

Snack stops are on the website. We were told the manufacturers changed the ingredients?

This always happens from time to time. There was for instance a tinned curry in Sainsbury's a few years ago which was free. Then suddenly it was 4 syns. Who ever really knows the real reason unless we can check a before and after.

On the Mug Shot website? I don't see them listed. I only see Mug Shots, On the Go, The Big One and Sensations.

I can't see Snack Stop at all.

I just had a look on SW and they are called MugShot Snack Stop. On same pafge

Back