Lidl snack shots

Can anyone tell me what syns are in lidls snack shots noodles spicy sweet and sour? I am presuming they are the same has mug shots. I would like to be certain has they are much better value for money.
Thanks in advance.

Can anyone tell me what syns are in lidls snack shots noodles spicy sweet and sour? I am presuming they are the same has mug shots. I would like to be certain has they are much better value for money.
Thanks in advance.

Hiya !

Lidl Newgate snack shot noodles, spicy sweet and sour (67g) FREE

Xx

Sorry to hijack an older post but do you know about the other flavours? I think there's a roast chicken and a creamy cheese. And there's three types of couscous too!

Sorry to hijack an older post but do you know about the other flavours? I think there's a roast chicken and a creamy cheese. And there's three types of couscous too!

Hiya ! I have found the other snack shot flavours but cant find the cous cous. What is it called exactly ?

Lidl Newgate Snack Shot Pasta, Roast Chicken, made up as directed (55g pack) 1
Lidl Newgate Snack Shot Pasta, Creamy Cheese, made up as directed (68g pack) 2

x

Awesome thank you! I think it's called Kania - I'm not 100% but I think there's roasted veg, lemon and coriander, and hot and spicy. I'm pretty sure that's right but I'm going by lidl later so I'll check. And pick up a couple of mugshots! I wish they did Lidl pasta n sauce...

Awesome thank you! I think it's called Kania - I'm not 100% but I think there's roasted veg, lemon and coriander, and hot and spicy. I'm pretty sure that's right but I'm going by lidl later so I'll check. And pick up a couple of mugshots! I wish they did Lidl pasta n sauce...

This is everything that came up when I put in Lidl Kania

Lidl Kania Curry Savoury Rice (100g made up) 1½
Lidl Kania Mexican Style Savoury Rice (100g made up) ½
Lidl Kania Tomato & Onion Pasta in Sauce (100g made up) 1½
Lidl Kania Chicken & Mushroom Pasta in Sauce (100g made up) 1
Lidl Kania Vegetable & Mushroom Savoury Rice (100g made up) ½
Lidl Kania Curry Sauce Mix, made up as directed, dried (per 100g) 4½
Lidl Kania Cheddar Cheese Sauce Mix, made up as directed (40g sachet) 9
Lidl Kania Gravy Granules for Chicken, made up as directed (per 100ml) 1½

This is everything that came up when I put in Lidl Kania

Lidl Kania Curry Savoury Rice (100g made up) 1½
Lidl Kania Mexican Style Savoury Rice (100g made up) ½
Lidl Kania Tomato & Onion Pasta in Sauce (100g made up) 1½
Lidl Kania Chicken & Mushroom Pasta in Sauce (100g made up) 1
Lidl Kania Vegetable & Mushroom Savoury Rice (100g made up) ½
Lidl Kania Curry Sauce Mix, made up as directed, dried (per 100g) 4½
Lidl Kania Cheddar Cheese Sauce Mix, made up as directed (40g sachet) 9
Lidl Kania Gravy Granules for Chicken, made up as directed (per 100ml) 1½
OOOH thank you so much! I can't afford to join online so I really appreciate it :)

Back