Mug Shots.

ok so I've been reading through some posts on here and came across some posts from people talking about "real Mug Shots" which has led me to some confusion. I figured "Mug Shots" were Mug Shots, didnt think you could get different types under the exact same name?
Can anybody tell me what brand are the "real" ones? I bought some from Iceland the other day and am now doubting whether they are the proper ones or not. and if not, should it make a difference so long as they are the "Less than 1% fat" ones?

:confused::confused:

Its something to do with a cheaper version being made for shops like poundland and B&M where the ingredients are different and so are the syn values. I think the ones to be careful of are the ones with the words "Mug Shot" outlined in black or all in black - cant remember which. I always get mine from Tesco as I know they are low synned. Also be careful for the ones that are in smaller packs with soup written down the side instead of noodles as they are higher synned

Its a Mug Shot minefield out there!!!!!

The ones with red writing are the free ones x

The ones with red writing are the free ones x

Unfortunately you can't tell the syns just from the colour of the writing. Not all red writing mugshots are free (cheese, tikka, thai are all red writing but synned) while not all black writing are synned (chicken and sweet & sour are black writing but free). The only way is to look up the individual flavour on syns online :)

Do mugshots taste nice? I don't like cuppa soups or pasta'n'sauce. Do they taste similar (like the fake powdery taste) or are they different.

I keep wanting to try them as they seem a good snack on a day I'm super busy and need something more than superfree snacks

The only one I really like is the Thai one (1/2 syn).

Do mugshots taste nice? I don't like cuppa soups or pasta'n'sauce. Do they taste similar (like the fake powdery taste) or are they different.

I keep wanting to try them as they seem a good snack on a day I'm super busy and need something more than superfree snacks

they definitely have a fake powdery taste to them. I only like tomato and herb.

Back