Mulled wine

Louise24

Gold Member
Mmmm whose tried the mulled wine present off the lovely people at slim and save? I've just had some and it's lovely, proper nice and christmas-y. X

What??????

I got my tub the other day but not tried it yet, is it spicy?

Yeah, one teaspoon of powder into 500ml of hot water. Warning though.... Don't make it in your shaker like me... When you put lid on and shake it explodes and you end up with burnt hands!!! think it'll dissolve ok just by stirring in a mug though.
X

(S&s are sending out little tubs in your order as a little Xmas present to everyone, it's that nice that I'd actually buy it)

Yay! Thought I'd miss out on this as placed a massive order a couple of weeks ago so won't be ordering again before Christmas, but you can order it on its own (only one per customer) for free + £1.96P&P. Thought I wouldn't be having anything mulled this christmas as its too carby, so this is a definite bonus! Thanks for posting about it! :)

Louise, roughly how many servings do you think you get? I'm guessing for free its not like the full sized packs of water flavourings?

Thank you for posting this, I would have missed it as I ordered loads a couple of weeks ago! So excited about this arriving.

Yaay, cannot wait! Might experiment with mixing it with proper red wine over chrimbo (as have been searching for a low carb mulled wine and can categorically say it doesn't exist!)

I think the mulled wine is fab - it is really rich and quite a treat, just what I needed with this cold weather!

Thanks for the heads up! I had already done a big order but was able to order one by itself! Due to arrive tomorrow! Can't wait...

Really enjoying the mulled wine. V sweet though. Anyone know how many carbs is in a serving?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

There are 0.3g carbs per 5g serving.

Thanks for posting, I've just ordered a tub.

My mulled wine came today, full size tub which I wasn't expecting! Just had a cup while attempting to put up my christmas tree (a fake one we've had for years which seems to have lost one of its legs since last christmas!) and it's pretty good... definitely a lot more recognisable than the "white wine" flavour! Will most definitely be experimenting with some mulled cocktails this christmas, thinking it could be good mixed with some dark rum or red wine for days when I'm drinking :)
Thanks for starting this thread - no need to order anything at the mo so it would have totally passed me by!

mine came today, what with the mulled wine and the £5 off voucher, it was a bit of a bargain. Off to try it now.

yeah the xmas12 voucher code- if you spend over £50 get £5 off, pretty much means free delivery.

Back