1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Muller Fat Free yoghurt, vanilla with dark choc sprinkles

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by sugardiva, 11 February 2011 Social URL.

1. sugardiva

sugardiva Member

Does anyone know the syn value for these please? Sorry If this has been mentioned somewhere previously but I'm quite new to all of this :)

Thanks x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
  4. sugardiva

sugardiva Member

5. lisamcrobert

lisamcrobert Member

Hi, I am new to this aswell have sooo many questions but this site is fab for getting answers...:eek:) I am led to believe that all mullerlights are free apart the ones with the chocolate sprinkled and a cherry one with chocolate, I think? How long you being doing slimming world?x
  6. hollys nan

hollys nan Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    Hi yes you are correct the layered ones and the inspiration ones are not free but most of the others are. Are you members of S W. If so you can go online and check syn values, or buy a copy of the food directory from your group. This book I find invaluable. You will get lots of hints and help from this forum, I am a complete addict.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.