Muller light and SATC2,heaven !!!!

Im ashamed to say that i havent even seen the first SATC yet. And i have watched every series and love it, Its just one of those things i havent got around to! Must go on my to do list. xx

Errrm...I havent seen any of the series, nor the first film, and was invited to the Premier on Thursday in Leicester Square. I have baby sitter issues and cant go :( I was looking forward to the glamour of it all rather than the film!

ooh Ive not seen that (the promotion I mean, not the film). Ive seen packs with SATC on them, but didnt really think much of it. Do you collect tokens etc to get free tix to the film?

Im currently watching the series again to be followed by the first film to remind me (not that I need it) of it all before I watch the film. Im about to start series 5.

Mum of 2..inside the packs of Muller there is a card with a code..you enter it onto a website...thats as much as I know! lol

Thanks for the info, im gonna buy some now although my fridge is full of them as they are on offer!!!!

Errrm...I havent seen any of the series, nor the first film, and was invited to the Premier on Thursday in Leicester Square. I have baby sitter issues and cant go :( I was looking forward to the glamour of it all rather than the film!
OMG I am sooooooooo jealous !!!!!

Back