Muller mint yogurts

Hi.

Pls can anyone help me, I used to be a group member, I reached target, started Uni then didn't have time to attend, I'm apx 5lb over target atm (recently given up smoking so finding maintaining hard :( ) anyway I've got all confused re syns. If the food is fat free do u still syn the calories?? For eg; mint muller fat free but 90 cals so do u divide the 90 by 20 to work out the syn value??

Thanks xx

Mint Mullers are Free. :)

You can't work out syns for anything containing free food without the calculator. If it doesnt have any free food (eg bread, sweets, shop bought soup etc) it's a straight 1 syn per 20 calories, but for anything that does have free food in (eg yoghurt) you need the syns calculator (which you need to be a member to access, so you'd need to ask someone on here).

Mint Muller Yougart:eek: I have never seen these but they must be lovely :)

Mint Muller Yougart:eek: I have never seen these but they must be lovely :)

Hey Julie, i ate two today and they are lush especially even more when you drop two chocolate buttons in it too, a burst of chocolate with hardly any syns at all. I often have a muller yoghart after every meal to make me fuller longer. P,s welcome to the site hunny xxx

Hey Julie, i ate two today and they are lush especially even more when you drop two chocolate buttons in it too, a burst of chocolate with hardly any syns at all. I often have a muller yoghart after every meal to make me fuller longer. P,s welcome to the site hunny xxx

Hi I have Never seen Mint ones before where did you buy them? Suppose I could ask you this tonight when I see you at WI but thought Iwould ask anyway xx:D

I love love mint mullers. I failed at the ferrero rocher recipie so use the remains of the choc Ryvita and put a little bit in the yog (2 syns worth) it's perfect for a proper dessert with crunch! It's my dream yoghurt! Except the new miller light Greek yogs. They're amazing.

I still have not seen these must look harder :D

Found some in sainsbury's up my end. X

I didn't know these existed! I also like the idea of chocolate buttons in it! :D

Must hunt these out - definitely not in the Asda near me :(

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Hmmmmm..... bought one y'day when I did the shopping, int not really my cup of tea so to speak so not sure but I will get round to trying it and will report back :)

i personally think they taste like listerine!!

:yuk:

I tried the mint one yesterday; couldn't wait to open it! However, I personally thought it was disgusting - will never ever buy it again! However lots seem to like it so I guess it's just personal taste!

just had my first one tonight, and in my opinion... vile!

the smell reminds me of spearmint smokers toothpaste powder that my mum and dad used when i was a kid, and the taste, blugh, nasty.. but i guess it's each persons taste that matters.

i would rather stick to my cherry of strawberry flavour :p

Got one of these the other day and I loved it!
Going to try freeze them and see what they come out like x

Back