Mullerlight at Tesco

I was just looking on mysupermarket.com and tesco are doing 2 multi packs of mullerlights (6 yogs) for £3.

This offer ends on 25 August. I don't have a tesco near me, but someone might benefit from this.

Thank You! i saw this the other day and thought it couldn't be right!(hunger hallucination!?) im off to Tesco tonight

Could someone tell me though if ALL the yogs in the chocolate pack are free? i remember something about layered yogs not being free and i think theres a layered yog in there?

Thank You

No, the cherry and chocolate ones are 2.5 syns hun as the cherry is in a syrup...worth the syns though!!!

Desperate to loose weight...thank you! Im off to Tesco this evening, so will have a look.
xx

coolio. all of the mullerlight packs are on offer, the chocolate, layers and original... i can't believe there's not a tesco near me :sigh:

I only buy mullers when they are on offer. Bought the choccie multi pack and give the kids the one with syns in. Have used the orange one in my icecream maker and it is yummy .

Clever idea! i have no cats but i have an eating machine for a brother and a dog that has eaten concrete so muller will be no problem! :p

Back