Original Mullerlight - is 2 a day too many?

I'm tending to have a cherry one mid morning, then a vanilla & choc one after my dinner in an evening, is this too much? Although they are fat free & a free food, they do have sugar in & i'm wondering...:confused:

I eat 2 a day too, no ill effects so far. I have a fruit one for breakfast and a choc one for pudding after dinner. :)

If you are sticking to plan and staying happy by having two muller lights a day and still managing to lose weight, then I would say stick with it! Obviously then if your weight loss slows or stops, you can maybe try sacrificing one of them. It seems to me that one of the important aspects of being able to stick to the SW plan is being happy with what you are eating, so, as the saying goes, "if it aint broke, don't fix it!".

I very often have one after lunch and one after dinner, I don't think 2 is too many at all. :)

I have 2 a day as well

Have 2 too - but the Activia FF ones

I would have 1-2 every day as well. I just dread when I can't find them on offer, as it's hard to justify the cost sometimes when you are eating so many!

But there are so many other yoghurts you could be having and as they say variety in the spice of life! And many are actually a lot nicer than the mullers - personally I'm a bit flummoxed by the "muller love" that so many people seem to have. :D

They're 'Free' :)

2 a day is just fine, as would 3 or maybe even 4 a day occasionally.

Should not impact your weight loss, and I've found them beneficial as they fill me up and take away my chocolate craving a little.

My consultant told us last week that you would have to eat 24 muller lights in a day to gain 1lb. so you eat your 2 a day and enjoy them they won't have an effect on your loss

I would think 2 a day is fine as well. They make a nice dessert after dinner and I usually have one with my lunch as well!

If you were eating 4 or 5 then I'd be more concerned!

My consultant told us last week that you would have to eat 24 muller lights in a day to gain 1lb. so you eat your 2 a day and enjoy them they won't have an effect on your loss

Your consultant is being a bit flexible with the truth here. Each ML is 100 calories so 24 ML alone would be 2400 calories and over the 2000 calories average requirement for an adult woman who is maintaining. That's before you factor in any other food, all assuming you can manage to eat anything else :D

Some people have been know to eat up to 10 a day which would be 1000 calories on snacks alone, so you can see how eating too many can become an issue.

I agree two a day is fine but personally I think any more and you would be advised to consider other snacks even if only for the sake of variety. :)

i have to admit I quite often have 4 a day! probably a bit OTT and I havent' done it for ages but don't forget if it is free on slimming world then it is free! the problems only really arise when you're "off plan" if its free don't question it - go with it xxx

I prefer Activia yogurts to Muller Lights (although I do use them in recipes or to mix with jelly). I usually have two of the small pots of Activia, with fruit, each day - one for breakfast and one after dinner.

Blueberries with pineapple Activia may sound strange, but it is lovely!

I usually have 1 or 2 as I also worry about having too many. They just taste sooo good that logic says they just have to be bad for you! but apparently not :D SO ENJOY!

after reading this thread i'm really craving one lol
WATCH OUT TOFFEE!

Back