MullerLight Update!!

I would think the same would go for alpen ryvita, batchelors, oats so simple etc if they changed their recipes! Sw should get comission really lol.

I'm in my local tesco most mornings and the stock of Alpen lights are constantly being emptied! And I can never get ryvita wholegrain crackerbread =(

By all accounts their sales fell off a cliff when they did the original reformulation in the summer!

I bet Quorn are damn well regretting it. Their new stuff is not only now synnned, its also spew-worthy :rolleyes: WhoTF tests these things and decides they are 'best ever' :rolleyes:

ermintrude said:
I bet Quorn are damn well regretting it. Their new stuff is not only now synnned, its also spew-worthy :rolleyes: WhoTF tests these things and decides they are 'best ever' :rolleyes:

I maybe in the minority but I still like Quorn products and prefer activia ff yogs,only like the muller toffee one with banana and merangues:)

Last edited:
acc said:
I maybe in the minority but I still like Quorn products and prefer activia ff yogs,only like the muller toffee one with banana and merangues:)

I'm not a fan of muller or activias. Prefer the Onken fat free ones personally.

Hate quorn in all forms, old or new versions. But i know alot of people love it, so maybe i'm wrong :)

kingleds said:
I'm not a fan of muller or activias. Prefer the Onken fat free ones personally.

Hate quorn in all forms, old or new versions. But i know alot of people love it, so maybe i'm wrong :)

Have to admit it is an acquired taste:-D !!

is quorn mince synned now? which quorn things are synned?

my consultant confirmed the muller thing too.

am i wrong or are the onken fat free apple and mango yoghurts free now? i'm sure i saw it in one of the magazines but when i put the values in the website it came out as 12.5 syns :0

The SW website is confusing:
Its listed

Mullerlight banana & custard - 1 syn
Mullerlight banana & custard (new recipe) FREE

How are we supposed to know if old or new product???
love the B&C one but stopped buying them cause waste of syns.

Common Muller & SW make it obvious!

talking of which, I bloody HATE the design of the pots.... 2 multipacks take the majority of one fridge shelf!! whats that all about...?! would be nice if the pots were squarer and not space wasting :p

Yeah, this is my problem with them! I can't really buy them in bulk because I don't have enough room in my fridge!

Luckily, I only like the flavours that have always been syn-free anyway! :D No confusion for me!

I'm confused, how do you tell the new syn free mullerlights? I was doing sw online but been off the plan for 2 months and coming back now but haven't got the online access at the moment. Would be really grateful if anyone can clarify

If you read the whole thread Leah said here that her C said to look at the dates, "Dec ones should be the syn free ones".

Ah thanks, I had read through but just completely missed that x

The Muller website says the banana & custard ones - pot size is now 175g
Think will still avoid them for now, till we get proper confirmation (My C has not mentioned them!)

Just ate a december dated Banana mullerlight and the consistency is different much smoother and non curdled looking like the syn version was. Infact it was the change in consistency that prompted me to check this post.

I htink the ones I bought might still be synned anyway, they have chocolate sprinkles in, oh well they were very scrummy!

Omg that's awesome, but how can chic sprinkles be free? There's one in the multiple pack that has a cherry underlayer, would be a shame to waste it lol am I right in thinking about 2 syns for it maybe?

Back