Mullerlights - How many do you eat?

28th september is my birthday!!!!

therefore you should take me aswell :p

well, i do have a large suitcase... if you don't mind travelling in the feotal position? :hmm: :whistle::8855:

im 21 next year...:eek:

oh i feel young lol

oh that's it, rub it in :cry: LOL

i'm 30 next year... depressing, but growing up as a child of the 80's was pretty cool - puffball skirts, neon socks (that had to be odd, one pink one green dontcha know ;) ), bagpuss... the list goes on :D

although there were downsides to the 80's... for example, every woman under 40 had the same crazy perm that scared the **** outta me - think banshee with huuuuuge shoulderpads! :banana dancer: :eek: LOL

hmmm... 34?

haha... go on then, how old? make me feel better about being 30 next year!!! :D

Fab! I feel like a whipper-snapper now! ;) :D LOL

p.s. i would never have guessed.. i honestly thought mid-30's ;)

I was 21 last month too Phil, again and again and again!!!!!! LOL....

Forgot to say I have 1/2 Mullerlite yog's a day sometimes 3 if I get a sweet craving, I also hate milk so they are a good source of calcium for me.

I used to love mullerlights until i found out they have gelatine in :( Put me off for life i'm afraid :eek: I just can't get my head round beef/pork gelatine in something sweet...

I prefer to add my own flavourings or fruit to vlf natural yoghurt because I try to avoid any artifical sweetener as I have read several scientific reports which say that art. sweetener have been approved for public consumption without being rigorously tested for their safety. I don't want to risk mine or my family's health. When I worked for Dairy Crest there were some truly frightened reports circulating about artificial sweeteners and hormones in milk (although America is and was far worse). I always buy organic dairy produce where possible.

Isn't syn free and free food the same? as free food is syn free too? I have 1/2 a day would love to eat more but they ar so dammed expensive!

I have about 2 a day.love the new sprinkles ones.

Back