• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Mullerlights - How many do you eat?

kazd

How many Mullerlights do you eat on a daily basis.

My SWC has just pointed out that they are syn free and not free food.

I have had three today, all served with fruit. I wouldn't normally have three, possibly two but I was hungry prior to going to wi tonight. I gained .5lb this week but think I am due on in the next couple of days.

So what I want to know are there many of you out there who eat them freely and still lose weight.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
oh yes !!! I eat four + per day as you can see I drop every week. We have been told to fill your boots with muller, I think your SWC is over egging the Syn free vs Free Food issue. There is also a proven fact that yogs , cheese, can assist in weight loss !!! did you see the docu last weeK ?

Phil x

Last edited:
I hate milk and have to literally force myself to eat 1 or 2 a day!

louizekj

Silver Member
I joined Slimming World using the Body Optimise website and keep an online food diary on there. When i type in Mullerlights in the Syns Online calculator and add them to my diary they automatically add themselves to the free foods column so i really wouldn't worry about the amount you eat! They are also in the Free Branded Foods bookelt too i've just checked! They are definately a free food so carry on hun!x

I personally can't do without them.... they really help me when I get snack attack....

STOP PRESS

MULLERS 8 for £2.00 at Sainsbury ( just been told)

Phil x

NN89

Sexy Member
How many Mullerlights do you eat on a daily basis.

My SWC has just pointed out that they are syn free and not free food.

I have had three today, all served with fruit. I wouldn't normally have three, possibly two but I was hungry prior to going to wi tonight. I gained .5lb this week but think I am due on in the next couple of days.

So what I want to know are there many of you out there who eat them freely and still lose weight.
I have 2 a day on average, one during my morning break and after i get home from work, gotta love the chocolate + vanilla!

Beki

Gold Member

Beki

Gold Member
You're very welcome :D I booked yesterday for 28th Sept - we're taking my nan the day after her 88th birthday for a short 2 night/3 day trip to the santa fe. Got a fab deal - 40% off :D

We're not going over new year now, but probably again in january or march. xx

kazd

Thank goodness for that then, I think I would find my fruit salad a bit tart without them. I will carry on as normal then.

NN89

Sexy Member
You're very welcome :D I booked yesterday for 28th Sept - we're taking my nan the day after her 88th birthday for a short 2 night/3 day trip to the santa fe. Got a fab deal - 40% off :D

We're not going over new year now, but probably again in january or march. xx
28th september is my birthday!!!!

therefore you should take me aswell :p

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Syn Values 2
Syn Values 4
Slimming World 19
Syn Values 3
Weight Watchers - Filling and Healthy 7