Mullerlights on offer 10 for £2 at....

ABit_Batty

Morrisons! 10 for £2 which is only 20p each..I don't think I've seen them that low anywhere before?
It includes corners and Muller rice too which is handy for the rest of the family :D

HTH!

The nearest Morrisons is about an hours drive away from me! How unfair. Ah well.
:rolleyes:

thats good my asda done them on offer like this but not at the minute,im going through so many!

Just got a load of Muller Rice!! They are yummy!

And at 54p or 10 for 2 quid you can see the value!!

They also had the best ever stuffed peppers on the deli so a nice tea coming up!!

M.

Brilliant :D

I was going to Morrisons tomorrow anyway.

Thanks for that.

I realised that Muller Lights are not vegetarian. But only after I bought 3 of them! Now I don't know what to buy for a free yogurt. :cry:

Grrr, I have no car and Morrisons is too far away, should get it back by the w/e though. Love this kind of tip!

Morrisons! 10 for £2 which is only 20p each..I don't think I've seen them that low anywhere before?
It includes corners and Muller rice too which is handy for the rest of the family :D

HTH!

wow crikes, that is CHEAP!! will have to look when i go there! thanks for the tip.

Morrisons is a 2 second drive from my work, shall definately stock up on my lunch break tomorrow, there so yummy, just ran out have gone through 6 in 2 days lol thanks for the tip :)

Back