Mullerlights on offer 10 for £2 at....

My mum told me today apparently mini baby bels are also on offer at morrisons, so those who love cheese (like me) can also stock up. 3 mini baby bel lights are 1 HX A!

Thanks for the ML tip I will stock up. Getting through a lot of MLs on this diet! They are scrums.

Emerald
X

I bought 20 mullers in Morrisons today, since I've been buying them again my son keeps having the Rhubarb and Cherry flavours, which means I keep running out. Cant believe they work out only 20p each v 50p in Tesco.

today i got myself 10 of this and i saw a limited addition flavour so i for ti would try it, lemon and passionfruit! lets say i dont think ill be rushing out to buy it again!!!
i couldnt taste the passion, it may aswell have been just lemon, YUCK!

Thanks for the tip-off, bought 1 of each flavour as they were a bargain and it's been lovely trying the ones out I would never normally buy...Blackcurrant is gorgeous!!

They used to do a chocolate one which was lovely. I used to dip fresh strawberries in it and it was the best pudding ever! I think we should all write to Muller and get them to bring the chocolate ones back.

They used to do a chocolate one which was lovely. I used to dip fresh strawberries in it and it was the best pudding ever! I think we should all write to Muller and get them to bring the chocolate ones back.
Yeah start a petition!

Back