Multivitamins

Sorry I don't know the answer so would recommend you give the Lipotrim helpline a ring - they are always so helpful.

My initial thoughts were I wouldn't have thought so as the diet ' is a scientifically developed system that gives your body everything it needs to loose weight and stay healthy', but as I said, I really don't know.

If you do give them a ring, maybe you could share what they say...

Many thanks and good luck with your weight loss journey ... :chores016:

Hi juls, no you are no supposed to take multivitamins while on TFR. I'm not sure if it will effect your diet, but they are unneccessary and pointless to take regardless. with every vitamin you take, if you take more than your 100% reccommended daily allowance, your body wont keep the extra. like if you take in 120% of the vitamin C you need for the day, your body will basically pee out that 20%! with TFR you are given all of your daily requirements of vitamins and minerals. with the exception of fibre, hence needing to take Fibre Clear. basically, if you take any extra vitamins it will be a waste of your time & money, and may even effect how well your diet works!

Although if you aren't feeling well and feel you need a boost or are rundown, then speak to your chemist. But it's most likely you just need to drink more water! hope that helps x

I had to continue taking Magnesium(i take it on a continual basis, regardless of tfr) for muscle cramps and I started Silica as my hair thinned the last time. So far it hasn't effected weight loss but everyones different, my pharmacy said it was ok as I'm also on other prescribed medication.

Back