mum in hospital

skinnymonkey1day

Silver Member
hi guys i am bit upset as my mum got taken into hospital last night with chest pains.:( they are doing some blood tests and they have done an xray which has come back as "cloudy"!!!! :cry:i am going in to see her soon i will let u know how she is.

sharon x

That's awful news hun, thinking of you and I hope your Mum is okay. Do let us know how she and you are doing.

Georgie
x

I hope she is ok Sharon, and know you must be feeling stressed about it. My thoughts are with you and I am sure everything will be alright. Put on a smile when you see her because she won't want to see you fretting. Keep us updated.

hi guys i am bit upset as my mum got taken into hospital last night with chest pains.:( they are doing some blood tests and they have done an xray which has come back as "cloudy"!!!! :cry:i am going in to see her soon i will let u know how she is.

sharon x

:grouphugg:

Hope its not too serious, sending you these hugs XX

Hope she is ok, thinking of you and your family x

hope your Mum is okay - thinking of you both this morning xx

Big hugs hun and so sorry to hear your mum isnt well, hope it's nothing too serious and that she get's better soon xxx

Hope you get good news soon, Sharon.
xx

Thinking of you and your family, hope your Mum is okay. Sending hugs to comfort you :grouphugg:.

Sorry - would have responded sooner but only just gon on internet

Hope your Mum is ok, just be there for her and remember that by looking after yourself you are helping her to. Let us know how she is, and I will say a prayer for you tonight.

Sorry to hear your Mum is not keeping well:grouphugg:

Thinking of you and your family.

Love Mini xxx

fetch.dll

thanks

thanks all 4 all your kind messages i will keep u posted as she is still in hospital, i have done a new thread to keep u updated.

sharon xx

Hi Sharon,

I have only just got back on the internet from the weekend...I am really sorry to hear that your Mum has been taken into Hospital and my thoughts and prayers are with you and the family.

Back