Mummies must haves!!

Which is the Argos one is it chad valley? I will get one of those if it's better xx

Thanks, ordered one xx know wait for the rains to
Come :)

Would it fit into a suitcase?? Lol

Ok I've realized this is a must...
Nasal suction... Or a boogey sucker lol.

Helps get them out/clear nose when they're babies. Life saver at times@
!

ForumRunner_20140716_053031.png

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

For those with big enough babies wacky warehouse is doing a £10 deal for the 6 weeks holidays and i think its £20 for up to 4 children i know they are not the most relaxing places in the holidays tho! X

I know a few people have posted about colic, dont know if they work but MAM anti colic self sterilising 15 piece bottle set is £15 on amazon x

My little boy has just turned 12 weeks and our baby swing has been invaluable! We have the Fisher Price Rainforest one which we nabbed 2nd hand from eBay, he loves it. Other must-haves have been Little Grippers socks (they have a band of that rubbery stuff like on hold-up tights and stay on brilliantly!), my Skip Hop Stroller organiser, and the cup holder that I finally (and reluctantly) spent a tenner on!

We love the MAM bottles and microwave steriliser... used them with my daughter 5 years ago and have stuck with them this time around, also the MAM brand dummies.

Lidl/Aldi nappies are both brilliant, I won't use any wipes other than Huggies Pure (nice and thick with good wetness and no "soapy" feeling!), and a generous layer of metanium ointment at the first sign of soreness stops nappy rashes before they develop.

Trying to think of any other invaluables but my brain is failing! We've made some big boo-boos too... thought that we didn't need a "decent" travel system 2nd time around because he'd just go in my daughter's old MacLaren when he reached 6 months. It turns out that 6 months is a bloomin' long time to be faffing about with a rubbish pram and non-isofix/easybase car seat. We've had to buy twice because of that mistake.

Wish I'd known about that Tommee Tippee bottle prep system a couple of months ago! Am going to download a white noise app now... keep the recommendations coming!

Mam anti colic bottles are priced £5 for 3 x 260 ml bottles in boots I don't know if it's just mine or if it's an error as the 2 pack are £12!!! Anyway I picked up 2 packs last night woop woop xxx

Back