Mummies with tummies slim fast blitz!!

hi, i'm fairly new to this too but if you can stick to what the plan is with loads of water in between you'll be fine!

Best of luck x;)

Hi girls!!!
Ive fallen off the wagon the past 2 days,HELP!!!!!
Please inspire me and help me get back to normal, i was doing great but had 2 parties the past 2 days and i ve just eaten rings around me.I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooo annoyed with myself.
Tell me how you are all doing and what was your weigh in results so you can put me to shame......................................aaarrggghh!!!

oh helm, don't worry its only a blip! Just get back on it, what happened happened, don't give up. Just picture you as you want to be which isn't that far away going by your ticker! So keep going, be strong and see a loss next week! xx

Thanks sparklewings!! you 've made me re-assess the situation alright.Im not going to give up like i have 100's times before, i woke up this morning and started fresh again and went for long walk to help burn off what i had eaten the past 2 days.So hopefully that will help!!!
It s just so easy to slip up when your around people and normal food...aaarrgghhh!! but i ve cancelled any food occasions for a while until i have the 1st stone gone at least!!!
How are you getting on sparklewings??
And all the other girls??

hi helm, glad you back on track! Good for you for your walk today, its poured here all day which unfortunately makes me want to eat as its so cold and miserable. I can't wait for the summer, i know it'll be easier then cos i won't want lovely scrummy stodgy food that i do at the mo!

i got new scales on sunday and was disappointed to only lose 2lb i was hoping for more but have stuck to it 100% and am hoping for at least the same again this week. Fingers xd.

take care and if you feel like you're about to fall again, get on here quick, i find that keeping my fingers busy stops me eating!

wow what a great thread

i'm not on SF yet as am 37weeks pregnant but stupidly weighed myself this morning and have put on 3and a half stone so as soon as bubba pops out i'll be joining u girls. already got the power in the cupboards just ready and waiting!

good luck to all of u. u can all do it and loose the weight

cant wait to join u in a few weeks

hi yummymummy84, bet you can't wait for baby to say hello now, the last few weeks are always the worse and good for you planning in advance to get rid of any baby weight. Its taken me 9 years to join! Good luck and speak to you soon x

Hi yummymummy84!
Congrats on your imminant arrival.Not long now....
We will all be here ready and waiting for you when ever you are ready,but dont rush yourself.
xxxx
Thanks sparklewings,i owe you this week- fingers and toes crossed we both lose 2lbs:)
xxxx

Hey girls!!
All's quiet here for a few days?? How is everyone getting on?? how did your weigh in s go??
I lost 1 1/2 lbs in the end,after my 2 day bender so i'm chuffed!!
Only 2 more weeks before Valentines so i need to get strict to loose the last few lbs to have a stone down..........

hi helm, well done, you're doing great especially after your bender! i'm not doing so good at the mo, stuck to it all week and sts so had a day off yesterday but back on it today. x

ahh sparklewings your doing great!!! dont give in. 10 lbs is a dress size just think 4 more and its a stone.I find if i concentrate to much on it i dont do so well,,and a few days i did'nt drink all my water or eat enough and i did nt budge so try eat a little more and more water... might help!! but yor right have a day off when you feel like that ,cause it makes you more determined the next day.It's only tuesday,stay on track and you will see results for next week!!xx

Hi everyone!! How did you allget on the last week??
I was very good but then i went away for the weekend and went up 2lbs:( but got back on track and now i'm down 2 1/2 lbs :) so i m delighted!!
It s getting tougher but i'm hanging on in.The thoughts of another summer wearing long sleeve tops to cover the bulge and jeans to cover my legs is making me stick with it!!
Hope your all doing well,pop in and let me know how you are all doing?? xxxxx

hi helm, thanks for your encouragment, i did get straight back on it but then totm happened and my sons birthday and hey ho another 3lb on later! it seems there is always something to tempt me :eek: and my willpower is c**p even though i'm so up for it this time round.

here's hoping this week will be fine as not much going on.

how u doing?

Back