Mummy Tummy......See ya :-)

Thank you I was happy with it too think I've got to my half stone mark now :) it's all quite simple stuff at the min as little girl doesn't let me have much time to cook so I try to find nice easy stuff, all I want at the moment is chocolate though, I will resist maybe have to sneak a hot chocolate in later X

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I usually have freddo caramels (5 syns) or fudge bars (5.5 syns) for a chocolate fix. I keep them in the freezer so they last longer lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wednesday 24th September

Went on a buggie walk again which was 2 miles around a lake. The lady who runs it had arranged for us to have tea and a pastry at a lovely little tea room I refused the pastry but they looked amazing.

Also popped into work to see the people I work with and then went food shopping when the boy got home. Next thing I knew it was 8 o'clock and I'd had nothing to eat all day, dammit so ended up having 2 slices of the boys pizza boo!! Not gonna syn this just gonna write the day off as a fail and start again tomorrow. I have however got to make cakes for a coffee morning.

Saturday 27th September

Wow had a few unplanned days of just eating crap, double decker pizzas, cakes, fajitas, just total rubbish. Decided today that I need to try harder :

Breakfast: 1 Ryvita (hexb) with a scraping of low low spread (hexa) and a boiled egg on top with a strawberry and mango green tea.

Dinner: homemade carrot and coriander soup (packed with superfree) with 3 Ryvita (remaining hexb)

Snack: pops crisps (4) and a strawberry and mango green tea

Cuppa (remaining hex a)

Tea: low fat ocean crumble (3.5) and steamed veg.

Gonna have a hot chocolate and low fat squirty cream before bed (4)

Ending today on 11.5/15 syns

Monday 29th September

Breakfast: strawberry and mango green tea. 4 X ryvita (hexb) only ate 3 topped with low low spread (hexa) and 2 boiled eggs. Was going to have some strawberries but was too full.

Dinner: pasta, tin of tuna, light mayo (2) and a red pepper all mixed up with 2 apples

Snack: rolo x3 (3) and cloudy lemonade

Cuppa (remaining hex a)

Tea: jacket X2 ( they were only diddy) beans, flora light (2) and low fat cheese (6)

Today's syns: 13/15

Last edited:
Tuesday 30th September

Breakfast: overnight oats but with a twist, I didn't actually have any oats haha so used special k granola (hexb) with a coconut and pineapple yoghurt. It was really nice but a bit stodgy so couldn't manage it all.

Had quite a busy morning took little pickle to be weighed the clinics about a mile away so thought we'd walk, she's 14lb 7oz now, little chub!! So a lovely 2 mile walk, also called into Asda to get some dinner.

Dinner: boiled egg, lean ham, lettuce and cucumber with low fat salad cream (2)
Watermelon slices and third of a ripple (3) with Pepsi max.

I'm going to meet a friend and her baby this afternoon for a walk and a cuppa, not going to have any cake though, I'll just drool as she eats hers :)

Also got to see grandad in hospital later so will be having tea late so bought the boy fish and chips as I never fancy that and got myself asda low fat tagliatelle meal as I'd seen these were 3.5 syns so will have this with some extra mushrooms and possibly some cheese if I don't go crazy on the tea!!

So I met up with my friend we did 2 laps so 2 miles around then went to the cafe she had hot chocolate and cake I caved and had some quavers (4.5) but only a diet coke. Then did another lap so another mile.

I was bloody starving when I got home think it's the 5 miles I've walked plus had dinner early so had a tin of tuna with light mayo (2) mixed with chopped cucumber, this is my favourite snack at the moment.

No more syns for today but will be using 14/15

Last edited:
Wednesday 1st October

Setting my self some goals as it's slowly creeping up to Christmas and I want to loose about a stone by December so need to be very very strict!!

Been to matalan and asda this morning to get some jeans and tops as we seem to have a lot of parties coming up and I don't seem to have much to wear, I used to have the spare room as a dressing room but when I was pregnant I had to empty it so a lot of stuff including clothes got thrown out so now every time I go out I have a mini melt down as things that I kept don't for yet!! Managed to get some nice jeans, went for jeggings as I feel they hold more in and got some tops from Asda. I bought a size 14 but probably could have got away with a 12 but I think a 14 will be more flattering. So happy as I won't need to have a breakdown on Friday, it's my first girls night out since having girlie so want to get glammed up.

Also ended up get some Christmas plates and bowls for peanuts Christmas dinner :)

Breakfast: small tin of beans

Snack: chocolate snack a jack(2) and hot chocolate with light squirty cream (4)

Sunday 5th October

Haven't been able to post for a few days as we've been a bit hectic and off plan.

Today I've been out for a walk with the buggie think it was about a mile.

Breakfast: dad cooked a ham joint and dropped some round for me had 2 slices with some chopped toms and 2 baby bel (hexa) with a glass of no sugar vimto

Snack: 2 melted pink and whites, these were amazing (4) and a cup of mango and strawberry green tea

The boys had to go into work for a few hours :( so gonna have a big fry up for tea.

Still need to go shopping as we have hardly any food in again so gonna try and go tomorrow night so going to get my planning head on tonight.

Tuesday 21st October

Haven't been able to post for a while as I've had a horrendous few weeks, my grandad sadly passed away on the 8th October, still absolutely heart broken but for the sake of me and little girl I need to get some normality back. Even though I've been totally off plan and just picking at crap I've managed to maintain so today is another fresh start with the aim of a stone for Christmas.

Breakfast: orange and cranberry green tea and muller lemon Greek yoghurt (0.5)

Dinner: made a lunch box up and took it to my grannies with me. Spinach, rocket, ruby chard, cucumber, lean ham, sprinkle of low low cheese and a spoon of Branston (2) and a cuppa ( remaining hexa milk)

Tea: chicken breast, lean bacon, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, Yorkshire (3) gravy (3) and stuffing (2) and 2 croquetes (3)with a no sugar shandy.

Syns 13/15

Last edited:
Forgot to post yesterday....

Wednesday 22nd

Breakfast: porridge (hexb)

Snack: 2 chicken slices

One of my mummy friends came round for a walk, we walked 1.5 miles to McDonald's haha I had a diet coke then power waked 1.5 miles back as she was late for an appointment.

Went to my grannies for tea last night and cooked us a tikka Masalla from the fake away book which we had with boiled rice and peas, she loved it!!

Syns: 0/15 didn't get chance to have any yesterday!!

Thursday 23rd October

Not really felt like much food today so just had snacks all day, I had planned on having a day on the sofa with little Chubs but ended up being quite hectic. I had a bloody good sort out over the weekend and ridded out the loft of clothes I've not worn in years so I donated them to cancer research and they collected them this morning, then popped to the shops to get a few bits for girlie and a christening gift for my friend.

Snack: 3 slices turkey

Dinner: tuna and cucumber sandwich (1 syn for mayo and hexb)

Snack cheese (hexa and Branston (2)

I have 2 April babies, well they're not exactly babies anymore lol, our eldest is 11 born on the 14th and our middle one is 7 born on the 5th. They'll be grown women and I'll still be referring to them as my babies lmao :-D xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tuesday 28th October

Been to baby sensory again today and it was movement week so lots of dancing with the babies, not sure if that counts as exercise lol. Also managed to get to Morrisons, haven't been shopping for ages.

Breakfast: cup of tea (hex a milk)

Dinner: tuna, light mayo (2), lettuce, cucumber, sweetcorn and grated carrot

Snack: ww sweet chilli crisps (4) and a blackcurrant green tea.

Tea: prawns, broccoli, green beans, red onion, red pepper, rice stir fried and noodles with sweet chilli sauce with a no sugar shandy.

Snack: toffee dazzler weetabix oaty (hexb)

Last edited:
Back