Mummymorgons induction journal?

Well done on the loss ...u have done so well overall...you must be noticing changes by now :)

Thank you, I really am noticing, Im so happy not much to go until my 25 BMI yey!!!

1 pound weight loss this week again so now I'm 12 stone 8 pounds, was convinced I was gonna sts though

from my iPhone

Well done another lb gone, never to return.

Well done:)

This week I have had a 3 pound loss. Woop woop. How is everyone else getting on?

from my iPhone

Brilliant! I always find it interesting how losses average out - you might get two 1lb losses and two 3lb losses in a month, or sts then have two 3lbs but the average seems to stay the same.

Congrats on the loss and for sticking with it!

Yeah it is strange but does wonders for your morale when you get that slightly larger number. Gonna treat myself with a stir fry from the Chinese, slightly naughty but I've been so good so I think I deserve it lol

from my iPhone

Down another 2 pounds this weeks putting me at 12 stone 3 pounds. Going to kick my eating habits back in to touch tho, not eating nearly enough veg and salad. Has anyone been able to start running whilst being in Atkins?

from my iPhone

Brill, congrats! And as long as you've been solidly in ketosis for a few weeks you should have no problem running.

Another loss if 3 pounds this week :) so happy with that. Nearly in the 11s

from my iPhone

Hey we'll done

Hi, you are doing really well, good losses every week...this diet really suits you.

So it's my birthday this week and I was treated to a Chinese, first bit of carbs I've had since I started and I feel terrible now... I had to go for a run to make myself feel better lol. Sensing a gain tomorrow, weighed myself this morning and I was sts. Away for my birthday next weekend without my daughter too so will have a couple of drinks. Could be a rubbish two weeks weigh in...but it is my birthday after all ;)

from my iPhone

I think birthdays are allowable ;) any gain will be water weight and will come back off.

Back