Mummytummy3's weightloss diary & journey

I am just going to document how I'm doing as I would like a record of this transformation and to see what I did and learned through trial and error.

A little about me I'm going to be 35 in 5 months and I've been overweight or border overweight to varying degrees since I was 14 years old.

I have a lovely Husband and a 5 year old and 1 year old and I need to be healthy and set a good example for them. Plus I have gotten sick of choosing clothes based on what helps me look invisible and covers my fat rolls and stomach.

I'm hoping to blessed with one more child but with my age and size I really need to be fit and healthy.

Also I have a wedding to go to next summer and I really want to wear a fitted strapless dress from somewhere lovely like Karen Millen or Coast. And not have to think of a huge baggy top and trousers.

It is more than an appearance thing now it has become something I need to achieve and prove to myself. That I can do things I want to achieve and build confidence. I hold back a lot in my life ..a lot of the time I feel like a spectator rather than getting stuck into things and i want to change that. I feel like I've not tried anything 100% or stuck things out for fear of failure.

So enough of the life story and here's the stats:

Start weight : 14 st 3 (29th September)
Height: 5ft 7

Current weight: 13st 13lbs

Today

6am: Cross trainer 30 mins 406 cals
3x 8 dumbell bicep curls

Breakfast:
banana& bowl of honey cheerios , semi skimmed milk

Snack:
1 teaspoon of peanut butter

Lunch: 200g baked potato 30g low fat Cheddar, cucumber slices , Green pepper, 1 meat free burger, one teaspoon of salad cream

Green tea

Tea: Covent Garden wild mushroom soup half carton, 1 slice Kingsmill 50/50 bread with thin spread sunflower spread.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Found your diary :) will be following your progress. My little boy is 16 months old. I'm starting my journey tomorrow! Good luck xx

Back