MumTums Diary!

MumTums

Right well i'm lacking in motivation at the moment so thought i'd start a diary! I'm 6lb off my initial target & my main worry is that i keep sneaking treats when i shouldnt and I want to try and get back on track and get to my target as i'm so close now! :D I'm gunna try & update every few days on how i'm doing (hopefully!) and what excercise i've been doing etc!

Here's my meal plans for tomorrow, i'll update with my actual diary tomorrow night:
Breakfast - 2 x Weetabix & Milk (Hex A & B)
Lunch - Pasta 'n' Sauce
Tea - Homemade Cheese Burgers, Rustic Chips (150g) & Salad (Hex A & B, 1.5syns for chips)
Supper - Scrambled Eggs, Tomato & Beans, 1 Toast (3 syns for bread)

For snacks i'll have fruit, mullerlight & then use my syns for a treat after my tea x

Good idea posting a diary ,should do it myself lol
Are the packets of pasta free apart from the milk? I just bought loads of chick & mushroom and cheese leek & ham .so hope they are .:)
Which days do you find you get the best loss from?

Well done on your loss so far ~ not far to go to meet your target, a diary will help you, good luck hun xx

Good idea posting a diary ,should do it myself lol
Are the packets of pasta free apart from the milk? I just bought loads of chick & mushroom and cheese leek & ham .so hope they are .:)
Which days do you find you get the best loss from?

I mainly do green so not sure about the best loss sorry, I dont eat a huge amount of meat so i tend to do 1 red and 1 EE per week and then the rest green :)

Yes the packets are free :D I love them as a hassle free but filling snack! x

Friday 24th July 2009

Lunch - Pasta 'n' Sauce (free)
Tea - Homemade burgers, cheese, rustic chips, salad (Hex A & B, 1.5syns)
Supper - Scrambled Egg & 1 toast (3 syns)

Snacks - Bananas, Alpen Bar (3syns), Grapes, Sausage Roll (2syns), Brown sauce (0.5syn), Marg (1syn)

Total Syns - 11 syns

Last edited:
Friday 24th July 2009

Lunch -
Tea -
Supper -

Snacks -

Total Syns - 0 syns

Had a crap day today because its been my best friends baby shower so using today as a flexi day and back to it tomorrow! x

Hi and well done on your weightloss so far, that is great you only have 6lbs to go. Just keep posting your food diary and it will keep you on track, good luck, you can do this and reach your target xxx

Sunday 26th July 2009 (Extra Easy)

Breakfast - Banana
Lunch - Bacon, Scrambled Egg, Beans & 2 Toast (Hex B & 1syn for marg)
Tea -
Supper -

Snacks -

Total Syns - 1 syns

Hi and well done on your weightloss so far, that is great you only have 6lbs to go. Just keep posting your food diary and it will keep you on track, good luck, you can do this and reach your target xxx

Thanks chick! x

Back