Munchies - what do you do?

What do you guys do when you can't shake the constant urge to eat and eat and eat? I've had such a tough day today where I've just wanted to eat all day long - I've two little kiddies so couldn't take myself off for pampering etc so had to just try with eating away on cabbage, cucumber etc and drinking lots of water. It didn't satisfy the cravings though and I found it really tough. Any tips for when this happens again?

I know it doesn't help but I smoke.

Alternitively, have an early night deary (if you can). Please don't give in, you'll feel so much better for it in the long run. I've wanted to cave so many times but I stuck to it knowing that if i do so I'll feel better for it within myself.

Keep strong and use minimins whenever you get these cravings again, it always helps me! People on here are such a great support x

I always have a cup of hot water, Boiled but cooled down....by the time I have finished the hunger has usually gone.

Fags... urgh along with a hot coffee/tea. Not very healthy... but it use to work. Oh hot bath and telly. If really could not cope I had salad.

Last edited:
Cutting a bar into small chunks to munch on during the night (maybe put them in the freezer for a while before so they last longer) making a tetra into a hot chocolate, and savouring them both, sometimes adding coffee into the hot chocolate gives it a different taste too. Apart from that bath and bed for me otherwise ill give in!!

Good Luck and be strong

If I'm really really struggling I have an extra pack or I split all my packs in two so that I can have 8 drinks instead of 4

I drink water or go to bed early !

Back