Muscular/nervous twitches

Pitbull Daycare

Hello all just wondering if anyone one else is having muscular/nerve twitches while on lipotrim

No sorry I can't say I've experienced anything like this. I'm sure someone will post a reply shortly and hopefully they will be able to offer some advice. I note that you've only just started so good luck with your journey. x

not exactly twitches, but I've had a LOT of leg cramps at night, never really suffered with them before, not sure if they are down to LT.....

oh my goodness i though i was the only one. it only seems to be in my left leg like in the bend and on my right shoulder blade... a few times a day. hope its nothing to worry about.x

thanks i don't spose its major but nice to know if others have same thing :)

Yes i got it in my right leg at the beginning and also leg cramps. Hot bath seems to sort the cramps. Nothing to worry about i'd say, i am in 3rd week and don't get them anymore.

i've not had twitches...
i think the cramps are because we're detoxing from all the salt we've had in our 'normal' eating. it'll settle down as our bodies get used to the reduced amounts i guess...

well this is forth day and no sign of my twitching thumb and 4 finger today "so far" :)

still no twitch for me today :)

Back