museli? is it a healthy extra?

There are loads of mueslis in the HEXb list on the SW website. Which supermarkets do you shop in? I'll tell you which own brand ones are listed!X

I've had a look and unfort the only supermarket brand muesli that counts as a HEXb is Sainsburys fruit & nut muesli. There are loads of brands listed though, including some very expensive ones so I won't list those, but Quaker mueslis are there, as are Alpen no added sugar/original and Alpen high fibre/luxury nut crunch cereals (but I don't think these are actually mueslis). Julian Graves High Fibre muesli is listed and also Mornflake extra crisp 4 nut/date, fig & apple/swiss style & apple. Hope this helpsX

I have the Dorset Cereals really nutty muesli. It's around £3 a box but there's 750g in a box so you get 26 servings for that, it goes a long way.

I have the Dorset Cereals really nutty muesli. It's around £3 a box but there's 750g in a box so you get 26 servings for that, it goes a long way.

I lurrve the Dorset Cereals mueslis! I have them regularly! And you're right Jay, they seem expensive but because our allowance is so little they really do go a long way....apart from when my dh gets his filthy mitts on them, and they're gone in a flash!!!X

Mine would laugh out loud if I did that for him!! LOL! He must use about 200g in one go (?8oz or so)!! I'm going to hide mine from now on I think! I'm a fool!X

OMG!!!! 28g really doesn't look anything though does it? That's why I let it swell up and bulk it out with the fruit. I could so easily eat 4 times as much though!

Yes exactly!! I love sliced banana, chopped apple, chopped pear, sliced strawberries, and blueberries (any combination of these- although altogether would be a real feast!!!) What fruit do you put on yours? (Apols Fattynomore, Jay and I have hijacked your thread!!)X

Whatever I have in! Today was blueberries, quite often it's banana or frozen summerfruits berries (defrosted of course!!!)

Ooh thanks Jaylou, I have frozen summerfruits in the freezer! They're yummy but I haven't thought to put them on cereal!! I have them with meringue and yogurt! Do you put milk or yogurt on your DC?X

Always yoghurt. Love the Yeo valley vanilla one at the moment.
I use my milk in coffee - bit of an addict unfortunately!!

Ah OK, I'll have to start doing that too!! (I'm such a copycat!! Although I like to call it 'inspired' not 'copying'!!)

Back