Mushroom pasta

I just tried my mushroom pasta and I loved it. Loads more pasta than the macaroni it was lovely and filling and tested great. Will definitely be ordering more mmm. All this new choice is amazing!

Hi, Rob sent me some samples for free to my place up in the north (going for a holiday in two weeks), he sent them because they forgot to add them to my order - have to say the service from S & S is wonderful. I am really looking forward to trying it nam, nam nam

I had the mushroom pasta for lunch today for the first time. I thought it was tasty but (like the macaroni cheese) it seems just like a sauce to me rather than a meal. I can't imagine eating it as a meal on it's own - you have to have vegetables with it. Not sure I'll be ordering it.

I agree , it was tasty , but I wanted the pasta to bulk out a bit more and make it more substantial , it was more like a sauce you would have with a piece of fish or chicken , or your veg

didnt fill me up like the spag bol, porridge and chilli do

Ive just had mushroom pasta and it was FABULOUS poured over freshly steamed asparagus :D:D definately my favourite S&S meal pack so far, I reduced the water to ensure the sauce was a little thicker (90ml) and it was perfect for my taste. Not a strong mushroom flavour at all, more herby taste, so I think even for you mushroom haters out there this meal would still be suitable.

Still have to pinch myself and believe I am on a VLCD but enjoying it so much!! :eek:

When you ad the extra mushroom/veg do you cook them first? just got my sample today :) going to try it tomorrow

Yes, I cook the extra veg first and then pour the pasta over the top.

Back