Mushy Pea Curry Sauce

Ali, your username reminds me of a song we used to sing when I was a wee girl in Scotland - it's driving me up the wall because I can't remember it properly, all I remember is 'Ali, Bali, AliBaliBee'! :D

LOL, yep that's where it comes from :D
My real name is Alison and my maiden name began with the letter B, so when I was a kid, my nickname was AlibaliBee. I still get called Ali and Alibali now :D
Whereabouts in Scotland did you grow up? I've lived in Glasgow all my life :)
x

Ali, your username reminds me of a song we used to sing when I was a wee girl in Scotland - it's driving me up the wall because I can't remember it properly, all I remember is 'Ali, Bali, AliBaliBee'! :D

"Sitting on your mammy's knee, waiting for a wee baw bee to buy some sugar candy!"

Yep, yet another Scot, I live in the Scottish Borders but was born in Glasgow........ small world! :D

Ali, just have to say, what a difference in you from your start picture to now - giving me inspiration as I rejoin my SW club later this morning!

Lizabeth

Aww thanks Lizabeth :)
I was on Xenical from April 2007 til a few weeks ago when I decided to move to SW. I'm loving SW :D and even though my weight loss has slowed right down ( one of the reasons I stopped the Xenical and moved to SW), I'm happy with the decision to do SW :D
Good luck hun
xx

u got me singing noo
\\ heres a penny ma bonny wee lamb//
\\ clim up the steps into souters van//

Aww thanks Lizabeth :)
I was on Xenical from April 2007 til a few weeks ago when I decided to move to SW. I'm loving SW :D and even though my weight loss has slowed right down ( one of the reasons I stopped the Xenical and moved to SW), I'm happy with the decision to do SW :D
Good luck hun
xx
you look amazing Ali : )

Back