Must find my willpower again

Sarah-Jayne

Gold Member
Argh! This is stupid! What is wrong with me!? Im struggling so bad it's unbelievable. I had a massive week long binge the other week due to the death of my cat, then managed three days back on plan and ruined it all again friday to sunday :( what is wrong with me, why can't i focus!?

Went to put on a pair of trousers that fitted me only two weeks ago, and now I cant get them on what so ever.

Going to Alton Towers tonight and tomorrow and i'm desperate to stay on track. Just booked our holiday to Hong Kong for November and I have to shift this weight or i'm going to be feeling even worse. Nearly burst into tears this morning, how silly is that!

Sorry for the rant first thing on a Monday morning! x

((((Big Hugs)))) Aw Sarah, really sorry to hear you're struggling. I've been in the same boat - bingeing from thursday to sunday. I was really tearful about it last night but the great folk on here helped me out. Would it help to take a deep breath and start afresh from NOW (not tomorrow or next WI)?

You can do this - you've proved that you can already. Look to the future and once you've learned its lessons leave the past behind - it's the first day of a new week after all. You CAN do it. Just draw a big fat line under the last few days and move on towards a slimmer trimmer you for your upcoming holidays. A few days off plan are just a glitch in the grand scheme of things IF you move on.

Wishing you the very best of luck and let us know how you get on, ZXXX

Thanks hun, just what I needed to hear. Ive started as from this morning (again). Its gonna be hard as I have alton towers but I shall do this! xx

That's the spirit honey - you can and you will do it!

good luck sarah-jayne with getting your mojo back.

If you find yourself wanting to eat something off plan, talk to yourself (in your head of course :D) and ask do I really need this? and try and talk yourself out of it.

I find for me I sometimes just eat for the sake of it and in reality it really didnt taste that good.

I have set myself a mini challenge to get back and track and i'm keeping a food diary on here, so far so good. What about trying something like that.

Good luck

i lost my motivation the other week - and everyone got me back on track with supporting comments so its my chance to be a motivator again now!!

Look how far you have come - and what you have to focus on and look forward to.

Refocus - get your planning done - dont worry about last week, and move on from NOW!!! 100% here you come!!!

Think of how fab you will feel back on track and ready to lose weight again!!!

You can do it and you look fab already - enjoy AT!!! xxx

Yaaaaaa

*runs about in circles*

Your right, I can do this, sod that nasty fattening foods. Yummy SW foods all the way - whoop!

xxxx

Back