MUST get back on track!!!

cinderzxx

Ok... Ive been messing around for long enough! I have GOT to get my fat bum back in order and actually loose some of this weight i keep putting on!!

Went back to slimming world in May and have so far just lost and gained in a vicious cycle of cutting right back and then binging... i tend to be quite good during the week.. "saving" myself for the weekend, where i just end up binging on crap!!

or im really really good during the day... (or dont eat anythign throughout the day)... and then go home and binge again :mad:

it has got to stop!! have got 4 weeks til holiday with OH and his kids... and then 6 weeks til OH and I go to Paris (cant be fat in paris!)

so i am going to start afresh and stick to it and make sure i swim etc....

Will post new food diary and WI later on this eve, i dont go to class anymore am quite an antisocial little creature but also so tired when i get home from work just cant face that.... I much prefer coming on here :)

lol sorry for the rant!! xx

Hey! Thats what the forums are for !!!

My only advise would be to plan all your meals or at least make sure what ever you have in the house is SW friendly. I am great at work couse I can only eat what I bring but once I got in the house I used to pick at crap.

I try and keep myself busy with exercising or cleaning but just make sure I hav some SW quiche or pasta in the fridge. I batch cook on Sunday so no decisions on meals - Just take somthing out the freezer and thats what I am eating.

Lots of luck jumping back on the wagon

Lisa xxx

yeah thats where i fall down I think....
must plan in advance and make sure i stick to it!!

have been going through the food diaries on here for inspriation :)

Then i will start my own :) although I do need to start eating more "normal" food but geared towards slimming world... at the moment I just tend to stick to instant-type stuff I know im allowed, havent quite mastered the art of cooking free meals from scratch (would love to do a chilli or lasagne or something)...
so will meticulously plan them too and have a gawk at the recipes section :)

I WILL do this! (just need the determination to last!)

thanks for your reply and good luck with your slimming :) xx

yeah thats where i fall down I think....
must plan in advance and make sure i stick to it!!

have been going through the food diaries on here for inspriation :)

Then i will start my own :) although I do need to start eating more "normal" food but geared towards slimming world... at the moment I just tend to stick to instant-type stuff I know im allowed, havent quite mastered the art of cooking free meals from scratch (would love to do a chilli or lasagne or something)...
so will meticulously plan them too and have a gawk at the recipes section :)

I WILL do this! (just need the determination to last!)

thanks for your reply and good luck with your slimming :) xx

I am not the best cook in the world so I usually batch cook the following

Bolognaise
Chilli
Mince
Sweet Potato and Spinach curry
Tomato and basil pasta sauce

All recipes are "bung in a pot" kind of style and on recipe threads.

I then just split them into portions and freeze - The during the week when I come in from work either pop some pasta or veg on whilst I ma tidying up and done!!

L xxx

mmm sounds yum :)
am just thinking now about what i can eat for the week...
am going to go on a quorn and beanfeast mission (if i can find the beanfeast bolognese!) xx

Back