MUST I REALLY HAVE IT???

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
GIRLS IVE HAD A VERY BUSY DAY TODAY(IRONING,CLEANING,BRINGING KIDS TO THE BEACH,COOKING DINNERS ETC,ETC)AND I HAVE REALISED THAT I HAVE ONLY HAD 2 PACKS TODAY AND MY BIT OF CHICKEN(IM ON SS+)IM JUST AFTER GLUGGING DOWN 2 AND HALF LITRES OF WATER AND AM NOT THE SLIGHTEST BIT INTERESTED IN ANOTHER SHAKE OR ESPECIALLY A TETRA(NEVER THOUGHT ID HEAR MYSELF SAY THIS BUT I DONT CRAVE ANYTHING SWEET AT ALL:eek::eek:)AS THATS ALL I HAVE TO CHOOSE FROM,WILL IT BE A BIG DEAL IF I SKIP THE LAST SHAKE/TETRA???
ELAINE X

I think you really need to have it to be honest as last night I missed one I ended up feelinbg really naff and hungry the next day

Sorry the simple answer is yes you do need to have it, just knock it back quickly! Your body needs all the vits and nutrients hun.

Gxx

You really shouldn't miss any of the shakes. Why not make the tetra into a hot choc to have before bed. Unless it's a nana one of course.

You need all 3 as this is your full quota of vitimins and nutrients for the day.

Ok I`ll Do My Best I Feel Like Im About To Burst At The Seams!!!!and I`ve Just Started On My 3rd Litre Of Water In About 45 Mins,it Makes Up My 6 Litres For Today,i`ll Post Back To Let You Know I`ve Taken It,
By The Way Porgie You Look Fab,i Cant Believe Your New Pics(before And After)must Be Sooooo Proud Of Yourself
Thanks Girls
Elaine X

I've just had to force one down me too. I was meant to have my 2nd at 3pm but we were out so didn't get it till 5 so wasn't hungry for my last one. I made myself drink it (had a soup) but really didn't want it!

I HATE THE SOUPS UGGGHHHHHHH.

Done And Dusted Ladies,it Wasnt Easy But Hey I Did It,
Elaine X

If you don't have you're only having 66.6% of your nutrients which will leave you feeling rough.

I felt like this though, had mix a mouse with fruits of the forest (which I love) but it made it horrid and I had to force myself to eat it.

Back