must not give in!

nettie

Gold Member
Morning all...
Hope you're all well?
I'm off work ill today, have had a migrane which made me sick in the night so not had much sleep. Took my son to breakfast club this morning and came straight back home and back into my pyjamas. I hate being off ill, feel so guilty!
I'm hoping I can stay strong and not give in to the tempting chocolate in the cupboard which my OH has bought. and there are 2 packets of cumpets and they were screaming my name this morning!
Wish me luck :rolleyes:

I haven't checked the syns yet but just done my food dairy for today and so far I have only planned in 4 syns so I do have some left if I want chocolate. They are asdas mini twix type things.
I had scrambled egg and fruit for my breakfast so did choose wisely and I have a supply of fruit ready washed and chopped in the front of the fridge so they are the first things I will see :)

Stay strong Nettie - just think how good you'll feel if you manage to resist and how bad you'll feel if you don't. Hope you feel better soon x

Go lie down and get off this pc!! I totally sympathise with you - I suffer from migraines and they are pure evil.
Take care. Close the curtains, go to bed and put the duvet over your head! Hope you feel better soon.
Lx

Go lie down and get off this pc!! I totally sympathise with you - I suffer from migraines and they are pure evil.
Take care. Close the curtains, go to bed and put the duvet over your head! Hope you feel better soon.
Lx

I had a sleep for an hour, snuggled on the sofa with my sons fleecy ben 10 blanket... those things are sooo comfy! Feel soo much better! Think the crumpets were going to be my bit of comfort food glad I resisted and off to make some lovely pitta pizza :D

Back