MUST STOP EATING!!

mrsmca2b

Right, been off the Ww wagon for far too long, eating too much, not exercising enough and it must stop!!! I have a wedding in 7 weeks and getting married in 9mths. Changes must be made!!

Another Monday morning of starting again...!!x

Good luck. It's the first week that's the hardest for me and im fine once I've seen a good result at weigh in. I had a bad few weeks too and gained half a stone. Back to it and lost 3lb yesterday!
Keep us up to date! :) itll be so worth it

good luck :) xx

Tell me about it... I gained 4lbs last week!! ... Cuz I didn't go for 2 weeks! Fx I lose it this week ... Been good since we'd x

Badly, thank you for asking lol! Just have no focus what so ever! Been super today...so far! Fingers crossed! Hope everyone is having a good one!

What helped me was to not think about a goal date in the future. For example, I'd like to have lost a lot by the time we take the kids to Orlando in October. But I don't think about that now: it scares me too much as it reminds me that I'm going to have to keep doing this for ALL that time.

As far as I am concerned I can do it TODAY. Today I can stick to my points and make sensible food choices. (hence the quote in my signature)

Back