Must stop snacking....

Alyce

Ok i'm hitting a brick wall every day when i'm at work.

I work in an office which isnt the most active of jobs.

There is a large vending machine with all yummy naughty syn packed things in it, which i stay well away from, but in the main reception we have two mini 20p sweet machines that are full of minstrels and jelly beans (MY HUGE WEEKNESS) and almost every day i must get a handfull of both maybe twice a day!
i'm waisting almost 12+ syns a day on it and not leaving any for dinner!!!

I 've lost all will power!!!!

I have a mass of apples in my draw, but its the blasted things that get to me every time :cry::cry:

Is there anything i can have that i low syn that is sweet that i can snack on at work???

Ok i have a suggestion. It might not work though! Can you use a different entrance point? then you can avoid the little blighters from calling to you every day and your apples will seem all the better! On the plus side i see you're synning the sweets so don't feel too bad, if that's what you need and you have enough syns it's fine :)

ps you're doing really well with your losses anyway!

Don't take any money to work! Honestly, this is the best thing to do. Take all the food you need for the day and you won't be able to hit the sweetie machine.
I would get a bag of lovely cherries, they are so sweet and it takes ages to get through a bag.
HTH xx

ahhh thankyou guys, was also thinking of getting a meringue and crusing it poping it into a sandwich bag and taking it with me for those moments when an apple just wont do! :)

I'll pop to sainsburys on the way home and get some cherrys - what a fab idea :) :) x

I make SW choc/plain sponge cake and its 9 syns for the whole cake.

I cut it into 8 and take a piece to work for snack attack!

I have taken 2 in before now because its not even 3 syn's for both slices but i tend to fill myself up on free foods first before i reach for syn's.

My latest fad is SW quiche - its free and really filling so i've taken some into work every day this week to nibble on.

oooh the cake sounds a good idea, i'm making the scan ginger cake tonight, so if it turns out well i'll be taking that in - i've found that the cake i made the other night with scan is soooo filling! x

I love frozen grapes ....... even tho they're frozen you can still bite into them and they're like little sweets, honest, even OH's kids love 'em! (and believe me, usually if it isn't oozing with sugar, they won't touch it).

J x

Celery is always good for nibbling too, a whole head of celery take's ages to get through, you could also get a bag of carrot batons, all crunchy and free and they keep you munching for ages.

I always keep a hifi bar in my bag. I love the lemon ones.

Back