1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Mustards!

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by frankie_amore, 22 January 2014 Social URL.

1. frankie_amore

frankie_amore Member

Start Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello

Firstly, I apologise if there is a glaringly obvious post about the subject matter of mustards but I have Googled and cannot find anything that gives definitive syn values.

Can anyone provide me with the syn values for:

* Coleman's English Mustard (not powered)
    * Any other popular mustards

Thanking you in advance :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Llamasoks

Llamasoks Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World/Clean Eating
    I believe it's quite high (hopefully if I'm wrong someone will correct me), I know you've said not powdered but if you add a little water or milk to the powder you can make a paste that tastes pretty much the same syn free.

4. Derbynanny

Derbynanny Gold Member

Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
  5. frankie_amore

frankie_amore Member

Start Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Phew! I've just had a tbsp (could'nt be bothered to wait for replies) then I saw Llamasoks' post and was getting worried. So, for a tbsp I'm going to syn myself 1 ??? or 1.5????

I should have also made it clear that I wanted the values for Extra Easy as that's the plan I'm following.

Thank you for your replies :D

xxxx

6. Llamasoks

Llamasoks Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World/Clean Eating
    Phew, that's a relief, I'd gotten it confused with an old recipe that worked it out at about 12y Syns!! Sorry to have panicked you, enjoy your mustard!! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.