1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Mustards!

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by frankie_amore, 22 January 2014 Social URL.

1. frankie_amore

frankie_amore Active Member

Hello

Firstly, I apologise if there is a glaringly obvious post about the subject matter of mustards but I have Googled and cannot find anything that gives definitive syn values.

Can anyone provide me with the syn values for:

* Coleman's English Mustard (not powered)
    * Any other popular mustards

Thanking you in advance :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Llamasoks

Llamasoks Well-Known Member

I believe it's quite high (hopefully if I'm wrong someone will correct me), I know you've said not powdered but if you add a little water or milk to the powder you can make a paste that tastes pretty much the same syn free.

4. Derbynanny

Derbynanny Well-Known Member

5. frankie_amore

frankie_amore Active Member

Phew! I've just had a tbsp (could'nt be bothered to wait for replies) then I saw Llamasoks' post and was getting worried. So, for a tbsp I'm going to syn myself 1 ??? or 1.5????

I should have also made it clear that I wanted the values for Extra Easy as that's the plan I'm following.

Thank you for your replies :D

xxxx

6. Llamasoks

Llamasoks Well-Known Member

Phew, that's a relief, I'd gotten it confused with an old recipe that worked it out at about 12y Syns!! Sorry to have panicked you, enjoy your mustard!! :)