mustdoit

Kate

CDC/PT/PITA
Hiya! I see you're going skiing in Feb - can I be nosy and ask which resort you're going to?

my rich sister has a chalet in the south of france near Albertsville .a tiny tiny place called montmir.....winter olympics held 1992..........and the ski slope is very basic and only french people go there ,.....sister txt me last night ...no snow at the moment .....arghhhh

Oh very nice! My brother has an apartment in Courchevel 1650, but he's not rich, he's a ski instructor :)

We go to a different resort each year - he rents out his apartment for the whole season so we never get to use it. This year we're going to Courchevel 1850! I love skiing. Do you go often?

i'm think ..where's couchevel?...........we go yearly ...........flights were 1.46 going out and 0.01 coming back so it's a cheapy ..........my boys are quicker than me .......i learnt to ski in Cyprus !!

It's in France too (part of the Trois Vallees).

One of my goals is "not to have to tell the people in the ski hire shop my weight in French" because I'm always too embarrassed to say it in English :)

Back