My 10 week challenge to loose my final stone. Wish my luck:)

pixar

has to be done this year
I have been dieting for several months and have lost over 3 stones which I am very proud of. Recently I have fallen off the wagon and havent been able to get myself up again. I start the week as usual do 2 days of dieting and then next 5 days binge eat like i have never seen food, choco, crisps, take aways u name it:) I am sure I have gained several pounds i can feel it and see it but i am not hopping on the scales NO WAY:))) I realised the diet I was previoulsy on was taking its toll on me so i have now stopped it and started discover plan. I have 10 weeks left for my holiday, im going way to istanbul on the 13th sept and would love to be a size smaller bu then, im currently wearing size 10-12 and would love to be 8-10 where i was 4 years ago, ( size 8 would be dream come true:) Im currently on 18 points a day, im 5ft 4, weigh 10 st 2, am not working at the mo so dont have an active liftstyle so picked 0 points for that. does 18 sound about right? anyway guys please wish me luck so that I can loose 1 stone in 10 weeks, I lost 2 stones in 7 weeks, so when you think 1 stone in 10 weeks is childs play, but because its my last 1 stone thats why im a bit scared, but im sure 10 weeks should be plently of time right???

Hi
Just wanted to wish you luck with your goal. Losing 2 stones in 7 weeks is impressive so if you can do that, im sure this last stone should be ok to get off. :)

ah thanks unabell, i think the more peeps tell me i can do it and see that potenial the more i can programe into my head that i can do it and it will help me stick with it, thats why i find motavation from others really help so thanks for that and g.luck with yr weight goals too x

Hi I was exactly like you I would say "right I'm not eating carbs" I'd do it for like 3 days and then I'd eat every packet of crisps and every potato in sight! I'm 5ft 2 and a 1/2(gotta count the half!) and was 11st, started weightwatchers half heartedly at the start of the year and got down to 10 and a half but always got stuck there! Then I started it properly and lost half a stone in 3weeks, mini goal for my holiday, my ultimate goal is 8 and a half stone but I know what you mean think it will get harder, the closer to your goal you are! I'm on 19 points a day but might drob to 18 when I get under 9 and half! If I can do it so can you, just stick to it and don't deprive yourself too much! I still have a takeaway every Saturday but just make sure I have only fruit in day time and that the choices I make are ok! Try and stay away from pizza and only occasionally have Indian coz that is pretty bad points! You can do it!! x

Good Luck! I'm sure you can do this and we're all behind you!

kayleehollie i almost laughed out loud when i read yr msg, i know that feeling when u start low carb, do it for 3 days and then wanna eat every carb insight haha... thats happened to me so many times, u think right this is it im gonna do it for a few weeks atleast, but u can just manage 3 days and then next u are raiding the whole fridge:).... i am staying away with low carbs, i need my carbssss...ohh good luck to u hun as well, seems like we mite struggle a little cos of the less weight we carry but im sure we will do it in the end!!!!

lady nebula thanks ever so much:) good luck to you as well, its nice when we all support each other because helps us stay positive:)

kayleehollie my ultimate goal is 8 and half stone as well. snap:) but for my 1st goal im happy to be 9 half stones. it will be impossible for me to get down to 8 half stones in 10 weeks, means i would have to loose over 1 half stones which is very hard considering im not that over weight. so my goal for the next 10 weeks is 9 half stones. Ide be happy if i loose 7-10 pounds in 10 weeks, actually now its 9 weeks. so yer 7-10 pounds in 9 weeks ide be happy, atleast 7 pounds.

Hey just replied to you on other thread but have had trouble with my iPhone not connecting to Internet this past week, that's why I've been AWOL haha, my diet went abit AWOL aswell but done exercise and still managed to lose a pound! I'm going to turkey in four weeks(with a friend who's a size 6-8 and can eat what she wants, so unfair it makes me sick) and would like to be 9 1/2 for then so I'm currently 9st 11lbs so need to lose a pound a week...gulp! How have you been getting on? x

kaylee holie heyyy, sorry havent been around much, omg im going turkey for my holidays too, again snap:) how much do u weigh now, if u was 9.11 2 weeks ago, u should be less now, good luck in being 9 1/2. update me on yr progress cos seems like we are in the same boat:)

hey ang2252, thanks for the concern. I have been doing very well since the post, but last week i had a major slip up, not so good:( a freind of mine whom i hadnt seen for a year came to stay with me for one week, even though i tried to diet and did manage for 2 days, the rest of her stay i just fell off the wagon. i couldnt seen to enjoy my time with her when all i was doing was dieting, i hadnt seen her in ages and really wanted to enjoy take aways, tea with cakes and going for meals, so yer last week was a right bleep for me, but i have over 6 week left and determined to do well and hopefully can stick to the diet until i go away. thanks for the luck guys

Back